The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do You Use Social Networking websites to Kill time or For Business?

Gabbar

Credits
We all are aware that many like to post about their business on Social Networking websites and now Facebook even way a Market place section where you can easily post about the thing or Service you like to sell and buyers can check and even buy from their by interacting with the seller.

There are others like me, who don't have any business like that and just use Facebook and other social Networking websites to kill time and feel relaxed and term it as me time.

What about you? Do You Use Social Networking websites to Kill time or For Business? Please share.

Kei

Credits
I used it to kill time in the past. I would relax and have fun. Now, ever since I started earning online, the scope changed. I seldom visit social media to chit chat. I use it for my small business and advertising. It gives me a very large audience.

Gabbar

Credits
@Kehsiba I still kill me time on Social networking websites when I don't feel good and need a break from everything, I like the Newsfeed on Facebook and like to watch some videos to feel good.

Kehsiba

Credits
Yeah, I can't imagine a day without Facebook. All my works would spoil if there is no Facebook also my group might also spoil.

Gabbar

Credits
I always take breaks during my work be its Online or offline work and like to check Facebook and other such websites as we can get to know about what's happening around the world from facebook as well.

Junrose123

Credits
Most of the time I am visiting social media sites just to kill time and have some fun. I feel relaxed whenever I visited them even in just a few times everyday.

Gabbar

Credits
I feel Facebook is trying to make our experience best and that's why they are adding more features, When we like to see videos on Facebook, we can browse other posts on Facebook and in that way we can save our time and see what our friends are posting and sharing.

Junrose123

Credits
I feel Facebook is trying to make our experience best and that's why they are adding more features, When we like to see videos on Facebook, we can browse other posts on Facebook and in that way we can save our time and see what our friends are posting and sharing.
Yes that is right, we can really save some time using Facebook since we will not anymore browsing another social media sites just to have what we want. Facebook is innovating nowadays because they are trying to add more options compare when it was before.

SeaGirl

Credits
I don't like to waste my time. Most of times I am working and if not working on my computer on my hobbies which are writing and learning new things.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't consider it a waste of time and took it as a time in which I relax and feel good. We can watch many videos from funny to action to teasers of movies and it brightens our mood. So it helps me a lot.

Junrose123

Credits
Sometimes I want to feel relaxed while browsing into the different social media sites. It helps me a lot to feel at ease and leave all the problems even in just for a moment only.

Gabbar

Credits
There are browsers which pays us for browsing and if we access Facebook or other websites on it than we can make some money from it also.

anorona

Credits
I use social media to get update and connect with my friends. It is also one of the useful way to be updated on news all around the world. I also love watching funny videos, reading memes and sharing inspirational quotes that shows up from different pages.

Junrose123

Credits
Sometimes I am watching news to social media sites while doing my offline job. I also watched my favorite television series at YouTube to be updated on the latest happenings.

Gabbar

Credits
This is a good feature and that's why we check Facebook and with that we can easily be aware of what's happening around the globe without even looking into newspaper or news channels.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes that is why I like social media sites because most of the things that people are looking for is already there. We just need to have a strong internet connection in order to have a continuous enjoyment. We can now be updated anywhere we are in the world.

Gabbar

Credits
I started my day killing time on Facebook and than started working on a few websites to earn some money and it also works like a break time.

Junrose123

Credits
For me I am doing my killing time from browsing at YouTube the latest news to get updated on the current events and issues in the world. Then after that I would listen to my favorite songs to feel relaxed.