The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do you use yahoo messenger?

Junrose123

Credits
I am using yahoo messenger in my mobile number to send messages to my friends and family. I really like it because it is very reliable in terms when data is weak. It is Free to use and doesn't need an internet connection only a portion of data in your mobile phone.

Credits
No I'm using Gmail for almost all my chat and interactions. I know there's nothing wrong with Yahoo messenger but I think I prefer Google mail better, so I'm using it now.

Junrose123

Credits
No I'm using Gmail for almost all my chat and interactions. I know there's nothing wrong with Yahoo messenger but I think I prefer Google mail better, so I'm using it now.
Yes I agree with you, and I understand that we have different views into certain things and I respect it. Other people may find Yahoo messenger as obsolete or not interesting while others may find it very reliable and entertaining.

Gabbar

Credits
I never was impressed with it and honestly speaking never tried that as I am happy with other messengers and they are pretty good as well.

Junrose123

Credits
I never was impressed with it and honestly speaking never tried that as I am happy with other messengers and they are pretty good as well.
Here in my country, yahoo messenger is very popular and very useful because it only requires a few data then you can already marke a conversation to other people. It is really perfect for our internet connection wherein it is weak and sometimes unreliable.

Kehsiba

Credits
I never tried yahoo messenger. I don't want to try in the future too. I am very much comfortable with what I am using now.

Junrose123

Credits
I never tried yahoo messenger. I don't want to try in the future too. I am very much comfortable with what I am using now.
Yes that is alright since we have our own preferred uses when it comes to different things. Can I know what particular messenger are you using?

Credits
Yes I agree with you, and I understand that we have different views into certain things and I respect it. Other people may find Yahoo messenger as obsolete or not interesting while others may find it very reliable and entertaining.
Well,this means different strokes for different folks but there are something's that I might not just like to use from the word go,so yahoo messenger is one of such.

Junrose123

Credits
Yahoo messenger is really great for me since I can easily used it even though I just have a low internet connection. It is really good for areas which have unstable internet connection.

SeaGirl

Credits
Yahoo messenger is really great for me since I can easily used it even though I just have a low internet connection. It is really good for areas which have unstable internet connection.
You must have your friends with you on this messenger, otherwise I don't see any reason to use this app.

moh254

Credits
Still surprised that yahoo is still existing. Anyway am always using gmail for sending and receiving emails. I once had yahoo account but within a period of two months, it was closed because of being inactive. Besides gmail is very official than Yahoo.

Junrose123

Credits
You must have your friends with you on this messenger, otherwise I don't see any reason to use this app.
Yes I really have a lot of friends in it that is why I love it to use since I can easily get connected with them. Although for others it may find as obsolete but for me it is till the best.

Gabbar

Credits
That's a exception as these days we all like to love to better apps and messengers so that we can use the latest features which Yahoo messenger may not be able to provide.

Junrose123

Credits
I think yahoo messenger needs to update its features and services so that more people would be attracted from having them. There is really a competion for the different messenger or apps in the web that makes it more interetsting for users to have.

a_jerobon

Credits
I am using yahoo messenger in my mobile number to send messages to my friends and family. I really like it because it is very reliable in terms when data is weak. It is Free to use and doesn't need an internet connection only a portion of data in your mobile phone.
I have never used Yahoo, I only use Gmail and I find it to be convenient as I get to use the account to create accounts in many sites. I will try Yahoo and see if I can prefer it to Gmail.

rlpzbeermoney

Credits
I used to use Yahoo Messenger back in the day. I was still a kid when I first used it. As a kid, I was very engaged in chat rooms before. I have also experienced being attacked by predators. People kept adding my email to their contacts and me being a kid was just happy the way it was. Then a fat man naked from Egypt webcam video chatted me and I stopped using it. By that time, Gmail was taking over so I jumped ship.

Gabbar

Credits
Yahoo messenger is just a thing of past and a few people like it but most are fan of present days apps like Facebook, Whatsapp and others.