The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Do you work as an article writer?

Junrose123

Credits
Honestly I had never been into article writing since I am not good at it. Often times I am just doing some post to paid forums because it is easy and convenient for me. Maybe at some time I will try to be an article writer to see how it works.

moh254

Credits
Yes but once in a while. When I first started online working, writing articles was one of my tasks. I used to sell my articles on articlesale. I easily got bored with the site because it used to take long before the articles are bought. After selling two article I quit the site but I still have my account there in case I change my mind and decide to write articles again.

chameli

Credits
Yes, I work as an article writer. I publish articles on a writing site called RationalMind.club However, I have not published a new article on this site since a long time. I also have a blog. Normally, I publish 2-3 articles every month on my blog.

Gabbar

Credits
I would have liked to as we can earn better with this option but still, I am trying to improve on my writing skills and after that I can earn well by trying multiple Article writing websites.

Junrose123

Credits
I also have a problem in my writing skill, maybe I should try to develop and improve it first so that I can compete with other article writer on the web. If I already have the confidence to do it then I would be happy to give it a try.

Gabbar

Credits
We need to show our past experience if we wanna Join article writer group on forum coin and after you got accepted, you can earn around a dollar daily.

Junrose123

Credits
Sometimes I am having a problem on how to start my article since I am new in that field. I am just using a mobile phone for now that is why I am having a hard time in typing words for my article. It is really time consuming for me.

Gabbar

Credits
I'm seeing new Article writers have joined Fc and they are doing well posting daily but most of the Articles are far from my interest and that's why I'm not posting on that section.

Junrose123

Credits
I am not really fun of doing some articles but I am just focusing on posting to some forums because it is much easier for me than having an article. Although being an article writer has more chance of having a great income than just posting to some forums.

Gabbar

Credits
I really like to work as an Articles writer on forum coin but I have seen there rules are bit tough and they accept fewer topics on which we can write Articles.

Credits
I love to write, so writing task is like a passion to me,I like to write both short and long articles anytime I feel like writing them.Article writing is more paying and give one a great avenue to express self better.So it has more word count than writing comments.

Gabbar

Credits
I love to write, so writing task is like a passion to me,I like to write both short and long articles anytime I feel like writing them.Article writing is more paying and give one a great avenue to express self better.So it has more word count than writing comments.
So are you working as an Article writer on FC? Its a nice place to earn some money from writing Articles and many are earning well from it.

Credits
So are you working as an Article writer on FC? Its a nice place to earn some money from writing Articles and many are earning well from it.
No, I'm not really active again on forum coin because of time constraints but forum coin article is limiting,I believe one get paid after receiving certain amount of comments and views right?

bendahara

Credits
No, I'm not really active again on forum coin because of time constraints but forum coin article is limiting,I believe one get paid after receiving certain amount of comments and views right?
If I remember correctly I had actually failed either forum wheel or forum coin hence I could not do anything about it. What a shame.

Credits
If I remember correctly I had actually failed either forum wheel or forum coin hence I could not do anything about it. What a shame.
Are you referring to the test of posting comments for assessment then it should be forum wheel because one doesn't need such testing before joining forum coin. You can try postloop if you're not already there and this time try to post long comments with good grammar and try to stay on the topic.

bendahara

Credits
Are you referring to the test of posting comments for assessment then it should be forum wheel because one doesn't need such testing before joining forum coin. You can try postloop if you're not already there and this time try to post long comments with good grammar and try to stay on the topic.
Grammar is not something that I am good in.

Credits
Grammar is not something that I am good in.
You can always used some grammatical tools to enhance your grammar.A lot of good writers are not native speakers but improve over time by continually usage of these tools.You can start by using Grammarly for improvement in your vocabulary.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes you are right on that, I am also doing that way since wrting is really a fun way to make our living turns into greatness. Sometimes it just need a lot of patience and hardwork to make our writing more interesting and impressive.

arunima25

Credits
Yes but once in a while. When I first started online working, writing articles was one of my tasks. I used to sell my articles on articlesale. I easily got bored with the site because it used to take long before the articles are bought. After selling two article I quit the site but I still have my account there in case I change my mind and decide to write articles again.
Is article sale open for international users?? What kind of articles do they really look for and what is the criterion there?? Can you throw some light on that. What is their rate?