The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Does your phone give you all the benefits?

Kei

Credits
With the advent of smart phones. It is easier to be anywhere and still get work done from online work to offline assignments. Even without access to a computer you can still access documents from Microsoft, excel etc.

Does your smart phone let you utilize the benefits of all these features of sites and apps? For instance, while using some sites, I don't get to see how much other members earn, general stats, unless I'm using the computer.

ahmedo24

Credits
The activities I engaged on online to an extent my smartphone is able to satisfy me, the only challenge is that there some site that requires higher screen resolution to operate conveniently.

Kei

Credits
The activities I engaged on online to an extent my smartphone is able to satisfy me, the only challenge is that there some site that requires higher screen resolution to operate conveniently.
Same here though my screen resolution is okay. The only issue comes from some sites not being mobile friendly. Some features do not work on mobile. Then I suppose it is a little difficult in order to multi-task.

Kehsiba

Credits
Yeah, I think my mobile phone is giving all necessary features. I am using my mobile phone for at least 16 hours per day. The problem with my mobile phone is heat and that's quite common after using mobile phone for more than 16 hours per day.

ahmedo24

Credits
I can't use my mobile for 16 hours actively daily at most 10 to 12 hours, the only thing I wish my mobile device should posses is solar panel to charge my phone any time during the day.

moh254

Credits
In terms of online earning, yes it does. But other services are pathetic maybe because it's quite old. The camera spoilt long ago and the battery is also discharging at a very high rate.

ahmedo24

Credits
I can do lots of things with my mobile phone, I have lots of camera apps that can give me high quality image, I save documents on it, scan documents with it, watch movies and play games.

Gabbar

Credits
I'm satisfied with my smartphone and how it's working. There are a few issues like battery drainage but it was due to my usage and other such factors which affected it. I think it can be replaced easily if I check with and service station.

ahmedo24

Credits
I wouldn't know if it is possible to replace battery for phones that have in built battery because most of the smartphones we have now have in built batteries.

overcast

Credits
I have specific app requirement. I have also need for the camera which is decent. And a good battery. All of them are given by the xiaomi phone. So I may consider buying the phones. As of now yet to cross 300$ USD budget. I prefer the cheaper version of android phones.

ahmedo24

Credits
$300 is a kind of expensive for the purchase of mobile phone except if you are buying such phone you will earn or use it get more benefits that are worth more than $300in the near future.

Gabbar

Credits
I have specific app requirement. I have also need for the camera which is decent. And a good battery. All of them are given by the xiaomi phone. So I may consider buying the phones. As of now yet to cross 300$ USD budget. I prefer the cheaper version of android phones.
Same applies to me as well. I have the Redmi 4 and it's decently priced and powered with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM and I got that at 9500 INR when it first launched in a flash sale on Amazon. I am satisfied with it and just the battery issue which is affecting me.

Junrose123

Credits
I am currently satisfied with the benefits that my mobile phone is giving to me since I am able to work on my online sites with the use of it which really helps me a lot to stay updated on my day to day earnings.

Gabbar

Credits
I think we like to click pictures, play games, make calls, text, Internet and I am able to do all these things as I want and that's why I am satisfied with my smartphone and the brand Xiaomi and highly recommend it.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes that is for sure, we like to use our smartphone for different activities either offline or online but for now I only have a simple mobile phone which doesn't have a good brand since it was only a company issued phone for me but overall it is great since I can work with my online jobs.

Gabbar

Credits
These days most are going mad behind the camera quality in the smartphone and that's when the Chinese brands like Vivo and Oppo are becoming the first choice of all because it's just not camera but these phones are loaded with many more features and that's why many feel dissatisfied with their current smartphone and like to buy a new one lol

ahmedo24

Credits
That is creativity in business, the manufacturers of oppo and vivo were able to discovered this earlier and embark on research on pictures that will produce crystal quality pictures using rare ring flash camera.

Gabbar

Credits
I am still confused if I should replace the smartphone battery or go with a power bank as I cannot expect to keep working on smartphone with power bank connected to it for a longer time and still looking at more options.