The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Earn bitcoin with searchtrade.

ahmedo24

Credits
Search trade is online search engine . At SearchTrade users earn bitcoins for every single search they make through the website, once they have log into their accounts. Users can earn bitcoins by choosing a variety of search applications listed on SearchTrade App Market.
You have maximum of 40 searches per day. Each search earned you 25 Satoshi.
You can also buy keywords from this site
Referral commission is 7.5% .
Minimum payout is 0.006BTC.
Payment is via Bitcoin. You can join this site using my referral link :https://searchtrade.com/mobile/signup.php?ref=umara1

Kei

Credits
I'm a little confused. I thought this was an app. However using the link you provided above, it took me to registration site. When you say app market. Are they apps on the website to download first?

ahmedo24

Credits
I'm a little confused. I thought this was an app. However using the link you provided above, it took me to registration site. When you say app market. Are they apps on the website to download first?
The site has both app version and the web version. You need to be registered on the websites then scroll down you will see the option to download the app.

Junrose123

Credits
I have never heard about this site, this is new to me. I am just curious if you already been paid since I have no idea on the legitimacy of this site.

Gabbar

Credits
That sounds like a very nice way to make some money but I don't think we can earn much from it. Have you seen any payment proof from it and can you explain in roughly how much time we can get to the minimum?

Kei

Credits
Now I get. Are you using this search engine? 25 satoshi sounds good but is there a payment proof for this. Share one if you have. This will encourage others to join. By the way I've signed up.

ahmedo24

Credits
The site is legitimate and paying, you can a look at their statistics, you can 1000 Satoshi a day, you can just be refreshing one search and continue to earn 25 Satoshi. I have not been paid and I don't like sharing people payment proof

Junrose123

Credits
I think the payment threshold is very high while the amount of earnings are just limited. I just don't know how many days I should make to be able to request a payout.

ahmedo24

Credits
I think the payment threshold is very high while the amount of earnings are just limited. I just don't know how many days I should make to be able to request a payout.
It will take a very long to hit the minimum payout of 600 thousand Satoshi but if you take it more like investment you will eventually hit the minimum payout someday and also note that you won't be loosin anything. You have searched numerous times on Google without any reward but here you are rewarded

anorona

Credits
So you can make around 1000 satoshi a day if maximize searching 40 times a day. Based on the price of btc, 1000 satoshi is equivalent to 0.06$. If the minimum withdrawal is 0.006 btc, that will take you 600 days to
reach.

ahmedo24

Credits
So you can make around 1000 satoshi a day if maximize searching 40 times a day. Based on the price of btc, 1000 satoshi is equivalent to 0.06$. If the minimum withdrawal is 0.006 btc, that will take you 600 days to
reach.
Your calculations are right and that is about two years, it may look impossible but if one can be cautious of using to make every search at least making the maximum search per today, within two years wiill knock at your door. This shouldn't be a source of earning to depend on for immediate result

anorona

Credits
Your calculations are right and that is about two years, it may look impossible but if one can be cautious of using to make every search at least making the maximum search per today, within two years wiill knock at your door. This shouldn't be a source of earning to depend on for immediate result
You have a point,but how much time should
be spent on the site per day? for each search, is there a minumum required time before closing your search?

ahmedo24

Credits
You have a point,but how much time should
be spent on the site per day? for each search, is there a minumum required time before closing your search?
There is no minimum time required on the site, once you make a search you earn immidately, you can make all the 40 searches in 10 minutes, it depends on you

anorona

Credits
There is no minimum time required on the site, once you make a search you earn immidately, you can make all the 40 searches in 10 minutes, it depends on you
Then this is cool. I hope the site will still be there when we reach our payout. :) it is an easy task and having lots of active referrals can help. But then now that the btc price is slowly increasing, there might be some changes with the satoshi we can earn from them

Credits
That minimum payout is huge and the time frame to cash out is really long,why would the site give such a long high minimum cashout.Who will work for two years to get paid and what if one doesn't get paid by then. I hope they look into this soon.

ahmedo24

Credits
That is the risk available for any interested members to take, it is not advisable to rely on this site but I am confident that they are currently legitimate and paying

Junrose123

Credits
I am just sometimes thinking that what if the site didn't pay us and closed instantly without any notifications since the minimum withdrawals is really high for me. It will takes me 2 months just reach the cash out.

ahmedo24

Credits
You will have to accept the faith and move on cos I am sure you will be happy if the site proof to you beyond your doubt by paying, I have known the site for more than two years though I am actively using it, still very far from payout. I use it when I remember.

chameli

Credits
If they are allowing you 40 searches in a day and pay 25 satoshis per csearch how many searches or how many days you have to spend in order to reach 0.006 BTC? Not a great site to earn, however, if you forget earning but continue to use the site, one day you might be surprised with what you have made without doing anything.