The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 86 more

Earn By Designing and Selling Shirts

Credits
This could be a good source of income, if you've got design and marketing skills why not try signing up with these sites:

TeeFury
TeeSpring
Threadless

And there are a lot more sites out there with the same idea; After signing up, start designing using their design interface and tools and then advertise and market your store, and they will make and ship the shirts for each order and you'll get your earnings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Credits
This could be a good source of income, if you've got design and marketing skills why not try signing up with these sites:

TeeFury
TeeSpring
Threadless

And there are a lot more sites out there with the same idea; After signing up, start designing using their design interface and tools and then advertise and market your store, and they will make and ship the shirts for each order and you'll get your earnings.
When DG is ready, then I see why custom designed tShirts can not be sold here, however, there maybe more appropriate sites to sell these type of clothing, as DG would not specifically be able to aide in the custom designing and creation process, but you would be able to list shirts in clothing.

chameli

Credits
This sounds interesting, however, I have not tried my hands yet. In order to earn money as a T shirt designer, you need skills with graphic designing. You also need some skills with fashion design. You need to create unique prints as well as designs to lure the customers.

johnywalker

Credits
This must be very lucrative business because you can earn in multiple ways. You can design T shirt prints, you can design the entire T shirt, you can sell your designs, you can sell t shirts. You do not even have to be a designer to work in this line of business. You can outsource the design from developing countries and sell to the developed world.