• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Earn By Doing Retail Arbitrage

Apr 7, 2018
Credits
I've been doing some Retail Arbitrage Selling and it really helps in giving me some good extra income. Retail Arbitrage is simply finding a product in demand or saleable product with a low price from one site and selling it on another site with a good markup thereby pocketing the difference.

If you see a product in Amazon or eBay which upon your research is saleable then go to Alibaba where there are cheaply priced items and try to find a similar item there and sell it in Amazon or eBay with a lower price tag; when someone orders it on Alibaba then ship it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Feb 12, 2018
Everywhere....
digitalglobal.com
Credits
I've been doing some Retail Arbitrage Selling and it really helps in giving me some good extra income. Retail Arbitrage is simply finding a product in demand or saleable product with a low price from one site and selling it on another site with a good markup thereby pocketing the difference.

If you see a product in Amazon or eBay which upon your research is saleable then go to Alibaba where there are cheaply priced items and try to find a similar item there and sell it in Amazon or eBay with a lower price tag; when someone orders it on Alibaba then ship it.
I am somewhat familiar with Retail Arbitrage but never had anything to do with that, and I am not certain that @DigitalGlobal would allow retail arbitrage either, as it somewhat resembles dropping, in fact, that is exactly what it is, as you are buying from one source, then selling to another source at a higher price, and regardless if it is Business to Business or Business to Consumer, and I have personally looked into drop-shipping myself at one point, and what I found out is that there is no payment processor on this planet that currently supports dropshippers, and I am not saying that drop-shipping is not allowed period, however, payment processors such as 2checkout, paypal, stripe want your products to be shipped directly from the source, which means you (the seller) must ship directly from your company, and if you are buying products on Aliexpress, then your are not the source-shipper of your products, and the same would go for Retail Arbitrage as well; If you are buying your products from walmart, then selling them at a higher price on eBay, then you (the eBay Seller) is not the shipping-source, and lets say 2checkout, paypal or stripe catches the seller dropshipping, if you are not able to prove that you are the source-shipper, then these payprocessors will terminate your account, and since there is a lot of money going back and forth, then it is like a dont ask, dont tell policy, as I brought this up to stripe a couple years ago when I was thinking about getting into dropping shipping, and stripe immediately gave me a rejection, and refused to do business with me, even though stripe appears to violate their own terms of service by allowing others to do it, as they have not been caught or actively being hunted down, and if you are caught doing this, then your account will be terminated, and if you do not believe me, then ask any pay processor.

Top Bottom