The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Earn Money By Being A Virtual Assistant

Credits
One can earn a lot by being a Virtual Assistant or an online secretary in the comfort of your own home.

There's a lot of demand for Virtual Assistants nowadays from busy business people who will need someone to organize, read and reply their emails or doing some summaries on some data. You can try the following sites:

Zirtual
VirtualAssistants.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Credits
One can earn a lot by being a Virtual Assistant or an online secretary in the comfort of your own home.

There's a lot of demand for Virtual Assistants nowadays from busy business people who will need someone to organize, read and reply their emails or doing some summaries on some data. You can try the following sites:

Zirtual
VirtualAssistants.com
@DigitalGlobal gave me access to the Shop platform today, and he was telling the truth when he said it may be somewhat complicated, as I was reading through the docs, and looking over some of the platform options, I am like, what the hell, and since DG does have a full-time job, then I know exactly why he said it could take as long as 3 months in order to learn the platform process and system. I guess he could rush this along, if he hired a virtual assistant that would be very familiar with the platform, as this could speed up the installation and setup process, however, it may speed up certain aspects of getting everything set up, however, if you know understand why then what would be the point in having a VA do it?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 62

I have always longed to have a stable or real job online and this can be said to be one of such,I wouldn't mind working as one but most times I fall short of the site requirement. Will have to access these sites and find out their guidelines. Will have to give this a shot.

Meryemm

Credits
I think this really depends on what type of job you'd be hired to do. There are certain skills you must have but this is a great opportunity and it's not just for your free time. Such opportunities are real jobs that you have to have the time for.
I have never tried to become a virtual assistant nor will I try any time soon but I have done some research and if you really want to do this, you'll be making a good amount of money.

Credits
I know this type of job is available online and it is very well paying.I tried once to become a VA,but I had not so much chance to be accepted,because this job is meant especially for native English speakers.

chameli

Credits
I have always wanted to work as a virtual assistant, however, I never tried working as a virtual assistant. When I was active on upwork, I tried applying for a couple of virtual assistant jobs, however, I was rejected. I will haver to check Zirtual and VirtualAssistants.com to see if I can find appropriate jobs.

A K Rao

Credits
This can be a good online job for the people who want to become virtual assistants. having done some research i found that there are certain areas which really don't require much of qualifications like making phone calls, email correspondence, scheduling the appointments, writing etc. But we need to have special qualifications and skill to undertake the jobs like Internet research, Book keeping, Graphic design, Social media management, Event planing etc. to work as a virtual assistant in these areas.

There are many sites offering jobs of virtual assistant on the net, which can be easily found by searching the net!

Gabbar

Credits
I don't think that kind of job is available in India in that amount.. :cautious: Otherwise, I won't be in any other survey sites or in any forums
I think these are available but you need to work hard lol. It's like a working for online boss and I have seen a few projects like that.

Gabbar

Credits
I have already joined the website and got one payment but after that I lost motivation and left working on it as tasks are very low paying and on those occasions they were delaying payments as well.

I am hearing good reviews about picoworkers as well.. You would have aced it had been you joined it..

Junrose123

Credits
Earning money through virtual assistant is a good idea if we just have the skills and patience to work from it since it offers a good pay rate fro people who might b working on these kind of jobs.

aanya

Credits
I have already joined the website and got one payment but after that I lost motivation and left working on it as tasks are very low paying and on those occasions they were delaying payments as well.
In swagbucks also, they were tasks.. Firstly, they were confusing and secondly they were low paying too.. I do can understand

Gabbar

Credits
In swagbucks also, they were tasks.. Firstly, they were confusing and secondly they were low paying too.. I do can understand
What? I don't think we can earn from Swagbucks. It's a website only meant for USA and Canada. I joined it as well but most of the options that can pay well are reserved for them

Gabbar

Credits
Virtual assistant can be a good way to make money but you need to spend more time and earnings are decent. I can accept these sort of jobs.

aanya

Credits
What? I don't think we can earn from Swagbucks. It's a website only meant for USA and Canada. I joined it as well but most of the options that can pay well are reserved for them
Yes it is more kind of reserved... I took surveys and about to reach 750 SBs by more 10 SBs which I will achieve my daily polls and with attempting the Gold surveys

moh254

Credits
I have been coming across this word,virtual assistant,for quite some time now. I checked one of the sites and it required me to give some more information and whether I have any experience in that work.