The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 115 more

Earn Money By Being A Virtual Assistant

Credits
One can earn a lot by being a Virtual Assistant or an online secretary in the comfort of your own home.

There's a lot of demand for Virtual Assistants nowadays from busy business people who will need someone to organize, read and reply their emails or doing some summaries on some data. You can try the following sites:

Zirtual
VirtualAssistants.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Credits
One can earn a lot by being a Virtual Assistant or an online secretary in the comfort of your own home.

There's a lot of demand for Virtual Assistants nowadays from busy business people who will need someone to organize, read and reply their emails or doing some summaries on some data. You can try the following sites:

Zirtual
VirtualAssistants.com
@DigitalGlobal gave me access to the Shop platform today, and he was telling the truth when he said it may be somewhat complicated, as I was reading through the docs, and looking over some of the platform options, I am like, what the hell, and since DG does have a full-time job, then I know exactly why he said it could take as long as 3 months in order to learn the platform process and system. I guess he could rush this along, if he hired a virtual assistant that would be very familiar with the platform, as this could speed up the installation and setup process, however, it may speed up certain aspects of getting everything set up, however, if you know understand why then what would be the point in having a VA do it?

Last edited:
Credits
I have always longed to have a stable or real job online and this can be said to be one of such,I wouldn't mind working as one but most times I fall short of the site requirement. Will have to access these sites and find out their guidelines. Will have to give this a shot.

Meryemm

Credits
I think this really depends on what type of job you'd be hired to do. There are certain skills you must have but this is a great opportunity and it's not just for your free time. Such opportunities are real jobs that you have to have the time for.
I have never tried to become a virtual assistant nor will I try any time soon but I have done some research and if you really want to do this, you'll be making a good amount of money.

Credits
I know this type of job is available online and it is very well paying.I tried once to become a VA,but I had not so much chance to be accepted,because this job is meant especially for native English speakers.