Earn Money By Being A Virtual Assistant

One can earn a lot by being a Virtual Assistant or an online secretary in the comfort of your own home.

There's a lot of demand for Virtual Assistants nowadays from busy business people who will need someone to organize, read and reply their emails or doing some summaries on some data. You can try the following sites:

Zirtual
VirtualAssistants.com

Last edited by a moderator:

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
One can earn a lot by being a Virtual Assistant or an online secretary in the comfort of your own home.

There's a lot of demand for Virtual Assistants nowadays from busy business people who will need someone to organize, read and reply their emails or doing some summaries on some data. You can try the following sites:

Zirtual
VirtualAssistants.com
@DigitalGlobal gave me access to the Shop platform today, and he was telling the truth when he said it may be somewhat complicated, as I was reading through the docs, and looking over some of the platform options, I am like, what the hell, and since DG does have a full-time job, then I know exactly why he said it could take as long as 3 months in order to learn the platform process and system. I guess he could rush this along, if he hired a virtual assistant that would be very familiar with the platform, as this could speed up the installation and setup process, however, it may speed up certain aspects of getting everything set up, however, if you know understand why then what would be the point in having a VA do it?

Last edited: