The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Earn money by selling e-courses

johnywalker

Credits
You heard this right. If you have some kind of expertise in a certain subject/field, you can create a course and make money by selling your course. You can try Udemy to sell your course. I have seen a lot of people doing this, however, I do not have any experience. I work in a bank and I am thinking to create a course on how to become a banker. I also have some knowledge on share marketing and I want to create a course on stock trading.

Gabbar

Credits
I think it's a good way to make money online as you are selling your skills and as these will help the reader, most will be willing to pay a price for that and that would be your profit.

Credits
Selling a course is a good way of making money.I have read about udemy..it seems a very popular site to start with.Will like to know how this is better than tutoring though.

ahmedo24

Credits
You heard this right. If you have some kind of expertise in a certain subject/field, you can create a course and make money by selling your course. You can try Udemy to sell your course. I have seen a lot of people doing this, however, I do not have any experience. I work in a bank and I am thinking to create a course on how to become a banker. I also have some knowledge on share marketing and I want to create a course on stock trading.
Creating a course on how to become a banker might not sell as much though it depends on individual perspective. Creating a course on share marketing will make much sales, people love to see platforms to invest legitimately.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes this would be a good idea to make money online but then it seems that this site is needs a lot f expertise and patience in order to earn from it.

Gabbar

Credits
I think the antivirus and other things we buy online are just like courses, you can even buy cooking guides or tips and take help of them and these all qualify as courses and can help make money.

johnywalker

Credits
Creating a course on how to become a banker might not sell as much though it depends on individual perspective. Creating a course on share marketing will make much sales, people love to see platforms to invest legitimately.
That was just an example. By the way I have found a lot of people willing to work in a bank, if I create a course, market well, I think I might make money with it. The best way to make money is not doing something a lot of people are doing, the best method is doing something no one has done, or a very few has done. You need to target the niche.

chameli

Credits
I knew about money making opportunity with creating a course and selling via udemy through a forums that was available under postloop. However, I have not tried this option. IN order to create a course, you need to write the reading matrerials as well as create videos where you have to explain the lessons. I do not have those skills/
Post automatically merged:

I just read your review on Teachable. I think this is also a good site to sell e-courses. However, I do not have any skill to create e-course even though I work as a teacher in my day job.

Last edited: