The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Earn Money Creating Useful Apps

Gabbar

Credits
This is one of the most popular ways to make money but of course, not everyone can earn money with that way as it's a technical thing and not everyone can create apps and earn but it's getting more and more popular as these days we are habitual to look for apps for every daily thing like even for counting our steps.

What are your views about it? Have you experienced earning money creating apps? Please share.

kattech

Credits
Creating applications is a sure way to make money for as long as the app created can serve a purpose or even solve a problem or need. I love apps and that is why I am currently doing some free course on Alison about apps. The thing I know is that apps earn. Can be monetized or bought.

Gabbar

Credits
I think it's not easy for everyone to create apps as it's a very technical thing and not easy for anyone to create apps and make money from it.

johnywalker

Credits
If you actually wnat to get started with earning from apps, I don't think this is very difficult niche. You can easily learn app building through youtube videos or udemy course. You just need $25 for Google developer account and you are ready to upload your app on plat store.

Gabbar

Credits
Wow, that sounds fun than, so I don't need to have any technical knowledge or degree to do that and can start working on it just by spending 25 dollars?

chameli

Credits
Sounds interesting. However, I think you should have technical knowledge related to app making in order to make money with apps. There are programs that lets you build apps by paying certain fees, you can try these programs if you do not want to learn app making.

Gabbar

Credits
Can we hire a person to create apps for us and we can sell it's rights and make money and name from it. I think it's possible and many may have tried this already.