Register
Join
+ 108 more

Earn Money in Local Currency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabbar

Credits
I think all of us would like to get paid in our Local currency as it won't affect any fees and I have once worked with a website that paid in local currency through Local payment processor Paytm and that time I requested payment at a lesser amount and got paid without any fee and as its in local currency so no conversion charges.

What are your views about it? Do you like to earn money in your Local currency? Please share.

Kei

Credits
I would definitely love to earn using my local currency. The only problem is that I do not find quality sites where I can work with good pay. I love that especially when there are limitations for me using PayPal as the popular payment processor.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes of course I would like to earn money through my local currency because it is more easy and convenient for me. I would not anymore convert it to any currency since it is already converted.

Gabbar

Credits
I would definitely love to earn using my local currency. The only problem is that I do not find quality sites where I can work with good pay. I love that especially when there are limitations for me using PayPal as the popular payment processor.
I left working on that website as earning was less and I was not very comfortable completing tasks but I like the way that they pay in local currency and that to immediately to my account.

D

Deleted member 108

I don't really like it. If the site is English then I will lose money if they convert it from USD/GBP to DKK because of PayPal. If the site is Danish then I will not lose any money, so it really depends on if the site is English or Danish.

ahmedo24

Credits
I hope to see more reliable and high paying sites in my local currency. The last site that I worked with was not a good testimonies to share cos I was lured into and when I hit the minimum payout of about $20 in USD, the admin said I must have two active referrals before I can cash out and that discouraged me.

Status
Not open for further replies.