The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Earn money Online by writing Product Description

Kehsiba

Credits
I am going to introduce all to a group where you can earn money for writing Product Product Description. You can earn depending on the number of projects and number of Product Description you are going to write.

This group is solely for Dropshippers and they need some virtual assistant to do a product description for the products they are going to dropship. You need to be true in this task and should not copy the contents from somewhere. If you copy contents from somewhere you will be spotted and you won't be paid.

Facebook group link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/dsgmarc/

Join this group and start earning.

Credits
Have you been paid here? Do we get paid through the group admin or an individual pays for his or her job,I'm asking this for safety of payment because people can be atimes funny? If a client default in payment how can one resolved that?

Kehsiba

Credits
You can ask 50% upfront payment before starting and 50% after successful completion of the work. You can also make a deal with admin as an Intermediate. I got paid and doing good there.

Credits
You can ask 50% upfront payment before starting and 50% after successful completion of the work. You can also make a deal with admin as an Intermediate. I got paid and doing good there.
Great,what's the means of payment and how exactly do one determined the price for an article, is there a rule or we just fixed our pay rate. How do we get the balance do one send the completed work first before payment?

Kehsiba

Credits
The payment depends on your quality and your client's budget. I charge $1 per product description and it might vary from persons to persons and the work difficulty. If the topic is dry it takes time to craft a better product description. After completing the work you will be paid immediately.

Gabbar

Credits
It sounds like a very nice way to earn money and one dollar per project or around that is a good reward. Glad you are doing well with it and shared your experience with us. Thanks.

Kehsiba

Credits
It doesn't mean one dollar per project actually I got one dollar for one product description of 150 words.
That's too easy and you can achieve that.

Gabbar

Credits
Thanks. I'll try to look at it more and may try my luck. It seems a nice way to make money from home. Do we need invite or we can join the group as it is?

Gabbar

Credits
I Like to work on these sort of websites but I don't like to join group and request for that. I feel there are websites like that but they accept members from Top Tier country only.

Junrose123

Credits
I just tried to visit the site and it direct me to Facebook and will try to join a certain group. I was not able to finished due my weak internet connection.

Gabbar

Credits
I just tried to visit the site and it direct me to Facebook and will try to join a certain group. I was not able to finished due my weak internet connection.
As mentioned by the Op. You need to join the group and cannot join the website directly. It looks like a good way to earn but you need to see what type of products they have for us to write reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
There are many websites or ways to earn which we can only get to know after joining a group. so we need to join the groups and see how it goes for us and we can learn from members experience.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes I have heard about amazon before and I was interested to join it but unfortunately it is not widely available which is really sad to know because I missed another earning site.

kattech

Credits
Are you serious about this? Are they legitimate? If yes, then am going to join and make some cash by writing product descriptions. I will update you once I successfully join and start earning. Just asking, how much do they pay?

Gabbar

Credits
Are you serious about this? Are they legitimate? If yes, then am going to join and make some cash by writing product descriptions. I will update you once I successfully join and start earning. Just asking, how much do they pay?
Yeah he's serious and there are ways to make money from it. It's mostly for members who are from USA but this group is very helpful

johnywalker

Credits
I hear that writing product description is a good writing job because it is easy yet earns you a good money. I hear that just by writing around 100 words you can earn $1. I have not tried this job because I did not know where to find product writing work, how that the OP has shared the link, I will check this our.