The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Earn Money online from Upwork website

Kehsiba

Credits
Upwork is one of the popular website among the freelancers. You can get more bulk projects and small projects but the competition is too high. They restrict the number of freelancers from time to time. On-demand time if you apply for an account, your account won't be approved and you will get a message at the time we are facing a huge demand for this category. Try to modify your application or change your category.

You can join upwork using this link.

The Upwork is similar to fiverr freelancing site.

johnywalker

Credits
You can sure earn from upwork. This is probably the best freelancing website. However, getting approved on this site is very difficult. You need to be best in your chosen niche. In most cases they will reject you saying "we already have a lot of freelancers on …. niche"

chameli

Credits
If you already have an account, you might be able to make money. However, if you do not have an account, it is very likely that your application will be rejected. I have seen a lot of qualified freelancers rejected. They are not accepting freelancers on the categories that is already saturated.

kattech

Credits
If you already have an account, you might be able to make money. However, if you do not have an account, it is very likely that your application will be rejected. I have seen a lot of qualified freelancers rejected. They are not accepting freelancers on the categories that is already saturated.
You just saved me. I was planning to join but dropped the idea after reading the rejections. May be they are flooded.

chameli

Credits
I was once on upwork. I made around $200 from freelancing jobs. However, I am not blocked on upwork. They said I was applying to more jobs and in the category I was not qualified to work. I asked them to reconsider because I was a writer and I had only applied to writing job. However, they did not reply. You should be careful in applying even if you are working there.