The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Earn Money Reading Books

Gabbar

Credits
Yes, I am serious about it. I once heard about this way, where others can earn money just by reading books online. Sadly, I was unable to find many details about it but still, I feel there must be these sort of ways to earn money online.

What are your views on it? Are you aware of any such ways, where we can Earn Money Reading Books? Please share.

Credits
This is the first time I am reading about this online earning possibility.I like reading as well in my free time,so it would be great to earn some cash while reading online.I would like as well to know more details about this earning method.

D

Deleted member 62

I have heard about reading articles for pay not books,in fact reading articles for pay is one of the ways of earning on Tuetugo but I will like to find out about this. I wonder if it about reading fiction to get paid,I wouldn't mind that because I love to read novels a lot. Will research on this.

Credits
I have been active on Tuetego for couple of weeks,but didn't like the site so I quit it.There are no clear earning rules on the site,how much you will get paid for reading,posting article etc.That was a very low earning site for me.

moh254

Credits
I have been hearing that someone can be paid just to read books and give real reviews although have never come across those sites. Besides I feel like most of such sites don't allow many people and might be selective when it comes to locations.

Gabbar

Credits
I also heard about it but still I am not sure of website or app which is paying for it and actually I don't like reading but if it pays than I can give it a go.

Credits
Well,if what we must read it is something interesting,I am ready to use that application,and earn some extra cash by it.I thin writers are trying that way to promote their books.I guess...or online book shops maybe.

Gabbar

Credits
I think even if a website or app exist which pays us for reading books, still they may not be paying much as anyone can take this and they need to pay them, So I feel earnings won't be much in that case.

ahmedo24

Credits
I have not really see sites or apps that reward for reading books but I am so confident that is such site or app exist, it will be restricted to US residents or first tier countries only

anorona

Credits
I think this is the kind of work where you will need to give honest reviews about the books that they are asking you to read. I just saw an advertisement about it on a forum site, and from I remember the payment is worth about 10$ and up.

ahmedo24

Credits
I think this is the kind of work where you will need to give honest reviews about the books that they are asking you to read. I just saw an advertisement about it on a forum site, and from I remember the payment is worth about 10$ and up.
Yeah for sure review is what most of them are after, it is not easy to even read if one is busy. I will like to know the site that advertise that

Gabbar

Credits
Yes I think that would be good as well and I have heard of the jobs like that where in we are paid for posting reviews about a website or its products but I am unable to find anyone which we can participate.

anorona

Credits
Yeah for sure review is what most of them are after, it is not easy to even read if one is busy. I will like to know the site that advertise that
If I am not mistaken, I saw it once being advertised on bmf ads section. I cannot recall what the name of the site is, I can only remember that they offer both reading of physical and digital copyof book.

a_jerobon

Credits
Yes, I am serious about it. I once heard about this way, where others can earn money just by reading books online. Sadly, I was unable to find many details about it but still, I feel there must be these sort of ways to earn money online.

What are your views on it? Are you aware of any such ways, where we can Earn Money Reading Books? Please share.
Yes I have ever come across a site where you get paid to read books and give reviews. It is know as online book club. I had started working there but I never understood much about how it works and how you get paid so I quit.

Credits
I have never thought about this before, but I think it's really good if we can get paid by reading books online, especially if the books are the topics I enjoy reading. I think we might need to write reviews for those reading tasks as well.

I have just done a simple search and found a long list of websites that pay us by reading books. I haven't really check them out yet and do not know if they are only for certain countries or worldwide. It might be worth to check it out and give it a try. At least it's something different from what I am doing now, and I can read more too. Thanks for mentioning this.

Gabbar

Credits
Yes I have ever come across a site where you get paid to read books and give reviews. It is know as online book club. I had started working there but I never understood much about how it works and how you get paid so I quit.
I can imagine, there may be many websites but first we need to be aware, how they work and how we can make money from them and only then it can help us.

anorona

Credits
I have never thought about this before, but I think it's really good if we can get paid by reading books online, especially if the books are the topics I enjoy reading. I think we might need to write reviews for those reading tasks as well.

I have just done a simple search and found a long list of websites that pay us by reading books. I haven't really check them out yet and do not know if they are only for certain countries or worldwide. It might be worth to check it out and give it a try. At least it's something different from what I am doing now, and I can read more too. Thanks for mentioning this.

If you are a member of BMF , you will see an advertisement there for a site that pays to read books. The payrate is
really encouraging for this job.

ahmedo24

Credits
I have notice such advertisement on BMF but I will check if the site accept all member regardless their location cos most paid to read mail sites do not accept all members.

Gabbar

Credits
If you are a member of BMF , you will see an advertisement there for a site that pays to read books. The payrate is
really encouraging for this job.
Well all of us are members of beer money forum. Please share which job is that. I haven't seen that. I don't like reading much but if it pays then I can try.