The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 115 more
Credits
E-Books are easy to make and easy to sell well, if it's interesting enough. If you're a writer then create about 6 E-Books and post it in Amazon Kindle, of course there are some requirements that your books should pass before it could be accepted but it's easy, usually 4 out of 6 gets accepted. Doing this gets you published and could earn you a decent income. There are many ways to go about this, even if you can't write you can be creative on it, you can commission a ghostwriter to do it for you.

Credits
E-Books are easy to make and easy to sell well, if it's interesting enough. If you're a writer then create about 6 E-Books and post it in Amazon Kindle, of course there are some requirements that your books should pass before it could be accepted but it's easy, usually 4 out of 6 gets accepted. Doing this gets you published and could earn you a decent income. There are many ways to go about this, even if you can't write you can be creative on it, you can commission a ghostwriter to do it for you.
If you know what you are doing, then you can make a lot of money. I keep getting these spam emails on weight loss, and when I logged up the site, it led back to clickbank, and he has several ebooks that revolve around the weight loss niche, so I figure weight loss must be a pretty good niche, however, by looking over his clickbank profile; He has been doing this for awhile, as you can't setup a site, and start making money tomorrow as I can imagine that weight loss is probably a pretty compeitive niche, and you have to work your way in just like he did, so just because you throw an ebook out there does not mean it will become a success over-night and you have to earn your dues just like everyone else.

Credits
If you know what you are doing, then you can make a lot of money. I keep getting these spam emails on weight loss, and when I logged up the site, it led back to clickbank, and he has several ebooks that revolve around the weight loss niche, so I figure weight loss must be a pretty good niche, however, by looking over his clickbank profile; He has been doing this for awhile, as you can't setup a site, and start making money tomorrow as I can imagine that weight loss is probably a pretty compeitive niche, and you have to work your way in just like he did, so just because you throw an ebook out there does not mean it will become a success over-night and you have to earn your dues just like everyone else.
Some of the best topics for E-books include Relationships, Fitness and Beauty, Self Help Curbing Addiction, Young Adult Fantasy Romance, Cooking, pet care, and Erotica.

I for one am finishing 12 books all different niches, it's one of my goals this year. And I hope everything goes well and according to schedule so that I could finish and sell it on Amazon Kindle by November or December this year.

Credits
Some of the best topics for E-books include Relationships, Fitness and Beauty, Self Help Curbing Addiction, Young Adult Fantasy Romance, Cooking, pet care, and Erotica.
I agree, if you write on the most popular niche/topics that are most likely to succeed, then you have a shot, however, I think it would be like trying to run any other business, in this case, you are trying to get your name out there so you can get recognized. It would be easier to sell your work to someone that already bought from you, or that knows you, then trying to sell an Ebook to new customers, and I would imagine that amazon/kindle has tons of ebooks, and once your ebooks drops off from (new releases), then your income will drop also as new ebooks are constantly arriving, and this is where Digital Global could help you out as you would be allowed to create your own store, and sell ebooks right from your shop, and from this point, you would need to promote your shop so your ebooks would rank, then start watching those sales start coming in, even after your ebooks falls down the list on kindle, then you would release another ebook, then start the process all over again; simply rinse and repeat.

Credits
I agree, if you write on the most popular niche/topics that are most likely to succeed, then you have a shot, however, I think it would be like trying to run any other business, in this case, you are trying to get your name out there so you can get recognized. It would be easier to sell your work to someone that already bought from you, or that knows you, then trying to sell an Ebook to new customers, and I would imagine that amazon/kindle has tons of ebooks, and once your ebooks drops off from (new releases), then your income will drop also as new ebooks are constantly arriving, and this is where Digital Global could help you out as you would be allowed to create your own store, and sell ebooks right from your shop, and from this point, you would need to promote your shop so your ebooks would rank, then start watching those sales start coming in, even after your ebooks falls down the list on kindle, then you would release another ebook, then start the process all over again; simply rinse and repeat.
I'm interested in what you're saying so how can one promote his shop in digital global? How can one create a shop for ebooks? Is there a share button to like Facebook and other social media platforms?

Credits
I'm interested in what you're saying so how can one promote his shop in digital global? How can one create a shop for ebooks? Is there a share button to like Facebook and other social media platforms?
Right now, no one can setup up a shop because @DigitalGlobal is testing out the platform, and it is in demo mode; The script has a 30 day trial period which DG is testing to make sure it would be a good fit for Digital Global, and from what I have seen, it will be a good fit, however, and when DG makes his final decision, then I would think that he would purchase the platform, as it will stop working within the next 25 days.

and this is my understanding of what you would do if the platform was up and running, and ready to go; What you would do is signup as a seller/vendor, and by doing so, you would be setting up your own shop, just as if you were setting up your own shop or store on eBay, and your shop or store name may be something like https://digitalglobal.com/myshop/ and once you have created shop account, then you would be able to upload products to your shop, regardless of type, as you would be able to sell just about anything as long as it is not misleading, or illegal. If you want to sell tables, no problem, if you want to sell downloadable ebooks, no worries, and if you want to sell firearms, sorry, you are out of luck.:)

and to my knowledge, each shop/store will have share options, along with video help, marketing, and SEO tools to help shop owners. The platform has a lot more then what I can remember off hand, however, DG just released an article: How To Create & Launch Your Own Digital Shop, so be sure to read this until you are blue in the face, but keep in mind that DG is learning the platform and may take some time, and every now, and then, I also look over the platform because I like to learn stuff like this, and it is not easy as the platform is very comprehensive.

Digital Global can go in so many directions, and this could include B2B, B2C, Digital Downloads, however, the only thing that this platform does not include is escrow options, and if this option was available, then this could easily be a freelancer platform also, and this option may not be out of the question for some future update, or custom made addon, and Digital Global could turn out to be one powerful online marketplace for just about any type of seller or vendor that would be able to sell their products and services across multiple niches.

Last edited:

Gabbar

Credits
I'm never really interested in books but I have seen that these days most like to buy Ebooks so it can be treated as a good way to make money online but we need to take care of the interests and reading habits of the people at large to do well with that.

johnywalker

Credits
I have never tried this method, however, I think this is one of the best and easies ways to make money online. If you can write, you can easily write an ebook (you don't need to do a lot of writing for ebooks) and publish on platforms like Amazon Kindle. You can also acquire ebooks for a little price and sell them for higher price.

chameli

Credits
I am a teacher by profession, I am planning to develop text books in digital format and sell them through my blog. However, I have not yet tried writing ebooks and selling ebooks for profits. In order to profit from ebooks you need to write on the topics that have higher chances of selling.