The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Earn Money Selling Facebook Pages

Gabbar

Credits
We all are well aware of popularity of Facebook and having a page does help in a lot many ways in providing our business, Products, Skills etc. That's why many who like to advertise their business, they like to buy Facebook pages which have a large number of followers, visitors etc.

So it's also a good way to earn money.

What are your views on it? Please share.

Credits
This will be a good avenue of making money but I question the reliability of this now,considering how sensitive Facebook is now.Well,if one can build pages and sell it will be a good way of making money but I wonder where these pages can be sold?

Gabbar

Credits
Facebook pages gives you an advantage to sell your products and services easily and make more profit from it. And you need to have a large number of followers and traffic to be able to make money from selling Facebook pages.

Junrose123

Credits
I have never tried to sell Facebook pages since mine is just limited in terms of followers and visitors. But I heard that many people are earning better for selling Facebook pages since it is very important in business purposes.

Gabbar

Credits
I think we all cannot do this, we can see many that sell the Facebook pages which have large number of active followers and this helps them getting good value for their sales and they like to sell at a higher price.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes I heard on the YouTube and I see on the web that many people are selling their Facebook pages to earn some money which I cannot really do since I don't have so much followers.

Gabbar

Credits
I even saw that on a different forum and they do make a bigger profit on it and actually these days all like to have a active facebook page as it helps in getting them more sales.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes I saw in the web that there are some companies who buy social media accounts that have a lots of followers and likes to be used for improving their sales and traffic into their business.

Gabbar

Credits
Not even companies even Individuals like to buy These Facebook pages which have many followers and it helps them to get more leads for their sales and make more money and profit from it.

Gabbar

Credits
I was on a different forum and there were members who posted about selling the FB page with many followers and traffic and most of the times they are able to sell the pages easily at a profit.

Junrose123

Credits
I was on a different forum and there were members who posted about selling the FB page with many followers and traffic and most of the times they are able to sell the pages easily at a profit.
Yes this could be possible but then I haven't tried it and I wish to have such one so that I can make a profit on it in the future.

ahmedo24

Credits
I have seen members on facebook actively making money from this Facebook fan page resell but don't you think that one needs to know the kind of traffic to get it, for instance if you want to buyit to promote health and fitness and most of the traffics from the page are interested on how to make money online.

Junrose123

Credits
I think those people that are selling their FB pages are not interested in traffics but on the money that they will gain from selling it to the public.

Gabbar

Credits
It's like a secret of success and a shortcut as well. Most of the times the new business units need more advertisement and these FB pages does help a great deal.

Gabbar

Credits
These do help a lot and I see even small entrepreneurs and business owners create there Facebook pages to tap more traffic on their website and get more customers and sales.

chameli

Credits
I have never heard of buying and selling of facebook pages. I will like to explore more on this. For instance, if we want to buy and sell facebook pages, where do we go? How much money can we expected to pay or earn while buying/selling. Is this legal?

Gabbar

Credits
I have never heard of buying and selling of facebook pages. I will like to explore more on this. For instance, if we want to buy and sell facebook pages, where do we go? How much money can we expected to pay or earn while buying/selling. Is this legal?
I think that depends on how many followers and traffic we have on our pages. I have seen this thing selling even on forums and you can ask more reward if you have more traffic.

kattech

Credits
I think that depends on how many followers and traffic we have on our pages. I have seen this thing selling even on forums and you can ask more reward if you have more traffic.
Of course buyers would want a page with a good number of likes and fans. The more the fans and engagement, the higher will be likely the amount one can sell. I will try it out on one of my Idle pages.