• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Earn Money Testing Websites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2018
Credits
A great and easy way of earning extra online income is by testing websites. A lot of website owners pay people to test the functionality of their site. You can try out the following sites if you like.

USERTESTING
STARTUPLIFT

to7update

Apr 16, 2018
Credits
Yep, I was already making a comment about this on another thread, and usertesting is definitely very good. Startuplift I think I've applied, but I am yet to make any money with them. The main issue about these sites is that you need to be in the US or the UK to get tests because if you are in other locations you get almost nothing.

WhatUsersDo, TryMyUI, UserZoom and UserBrain are other usertesting companies that have also paid me.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Feb 12, 2018
Everywhere....
digitalglobal.com
Credits
Yep, I was already making a comment about this on another thread, and usertesting is definitely very good. Startuplift I think I've applied, but I am yet to make any money with them. The main issue about these sites is that you need to be in the US or the UK to get tests because if you are in other locations you get almost nothing.

WhatUsersDo, TryMyUI, UserZoom and UserBrain are other usertesting companies that have also paid me.
This is what it is important to search a forum before creating another similar topic, as this defeats the purpose when you have similar topics going on at the same time in multiple threads, and to be honest, there is no reason to create duplicate topics/threads which can cause confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom