The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Earn Money With Machines

Gabbar

Credits
I think these days many are getting health cautious and that's why most like to join Gym and workout to stay fit and look healthy and it's important as well. This is a good change and it's a good opportunity for those who can afford to invest on starting a Gym but Initial Investment will be higher.

Your views.

anorona

Credits
Gym is really a popular business and if it is put at the right place, you can surely earn good amount of money. Well, big earnings mostly required big capital too, and more to that, you must also have the knowledge about the equipments usage so you can guide your costumer properly. You must know many things about working out, or if possible be the personal trainer of your gym for this will save you a lot of money instead of hiring someone to train your costumers.

Kei

Credits
This can be very lucrative. Having a gym may be really costly but why not if you have the money. Yes people are becoming more health conscious and they want to hit the gym once or twice a week. You don't have to be a trainer to own a gym. You can hire trainers for your gym and pay them.

Gabbar

Credits
I also feel the same but you really need to invest big to be able to make some profit from it and it will take time to cover our expenses.

chameli

Credits
I think there is a money to be made with health equipment. Sometimes back I saw an automatic body massager in my relative's house. It was just like a bed and when you like on it, a roller moved up and down on your back and massaged your body. When I saw what this equipment can do, I though buying some of these equipment and starting my own health club.

Gabbar

Credits
It's a very nice business these days. You just need to spend a one time investment and after that you can make money from it for many years.

moh254

Credits
I always feel that those gymnastic machines are quite expensive and you just can't wake up one morning and say that you want to open a gym. It requires high investment plus insurance cover for your business in case of anything.

Gabbar

Credits
I think it's a one time expense as these machines are very good and we just require investment on machines and a place where we can open a Gym and it can helo us make good money.

Junrose123

Credits
Gym is really popular in country since people here are health and body conscious that is they are spending a lot just to have a healthy and attractive body.

overcast

Credits
By the time 2025 is coming. Lot of people are planning to move their business through machines. And that means you have to be pretty understanding for the work these days. Lot of people learn how to get the most out of the money earning in this way. It can be pretty harder.