The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 115 more
Credits
There's a lot of ways to earn on Facebook and one of the simplest is by making your page an online thrift shop. Post pictures and descriptions along with the price of your preloved items and instruct buyers to message you if they're interested. All items should be paid first before delivery. To avoid any hassles, do your research on the shipping fees you're going to charge customers along with the shipping companies you're going to use. Also setup your payment system.

The good thing about this is whenever you have something you dont like, you could sell it in Facebook. You could even ask your friends if they have something to sell then just send you the details and you'll sell it for them earning you a commission.

maestro

Credits
This is actually a great idea @Pendragon2020 I don't think I have anything that I need to sell right now but this is something I'm definitely considering once I get everything set up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Credits
There's a lot of ways to earn on Facebook and one of the simplest is by making your page an online thrift shop. Post pictures and descriptions along with the price of your preloved items and instruct buyers to message you if they're interested. All items should be paid first before delivery. To avoid any hassles, do your research on the shipping fees you're going to charge customers along with the shipping companies you're going to use. Also setup your payment system.

The good thing about this is whenever you have something you dont like, you could sell it in Facebook. You could even ask your friends if they have something to sell then just send you the details and you'll sell it for them earning you a commission.
I would not say that Facebook would be good to sell anything, for instance, local stuff should be placed on offerup or craigslist. The type of ads you see on Facebook is mainly online stuff or digital related products, and I see a lot of people use FB Ads to promote their digital stores, and that does not mean they are successful, and if one is not careful, then you can lose money just as fast as you can using Adwords. If you visit youtube, then you can find a lot of videos that can show, or even train you how to use FB Ads properly. If you are running ads for your business, then I can imagine that you will need to go through a trial and error process, and if you get lucky, then maybe you will find that winning ad that will make money, and I would not fall for the youtube FB Ad hype either, alot of these videos are good for training purposes, and these videos will claim they have made a ton of money using FB Ads, then before the video is over, then that FB Ad video will be trying to sell you some membership.

Heatman

Credits
One thing about selling something online is the ability of buyers to have trust in the seller not to try and dupe them, sell inferior products to them or not offering them a return service should the transaction not work out, and I doubt that most people would have confidence on selling Facebook page to offer such services.

This is why I believe that most people buying products online prefer to make use of tested and proven online shopping stores to buy anything they need instead of trying to deal with someone on Facebook. Maybe it's one's close friends that may patronize such sales on Facebook.

Last edited by a moderator:
Credits
One thing about selling something online is the ability of buyers to have trust in the seller not to try and dupe them, sell inferior products to them or not offering them a return service should the transaction not work out, and I doubt that most people would have confidence on selling Facebook page to offer such services.

This is why I believe that most people buying products online prefer to make use of tested and proven online shopping stores to buy anything they need instead of trying to deal with someone on Facebook. Maybe it's one's close friends that may patronize such sales on Facebook.
If you are talking about having a store on Facebook, then I am not sure, in fact, I am not even sure that I have ever seen a Facebook store, even though I have seen the term quite a bit, and there are way you can put products in your store on Facebook, however, I have never seen them, not to say they are not there, I just have not seen a Facebook store before, and maybe because I am not really looking for them either, and I would bet facebook stores are probably promoted on Facebook through ad promotions, however, I could be wrong on this fact as I am just not sure.

Gabbar

Credits
I think these days most are earning from Facebook by selling there products and services and it's pretty easy as well as they have introduced the market place for this and you can already see many posting in that.

johnywalker

Credits
facebook has a marketplace where you can sell your stuff. I have not used this option however, I have a lot of friends on facebook who are using facebook to sell items mostly hand made items like jewelry. You can also use facebook to promote affiliate products.

Heatman

Credits
If you are talking about having a store on Facebook, then I am not sure, in fact, I am not even sure that I have ever seen a Facebook store, even though I have seen the term quite a bit, and there are way you can put products in your store on Facebook, however, I have never seen them, not to say they are not there, I just have not seen a Facebook store before, and maybe because I am not really looking for them either, and I would bet facebook stores are probably promoted on Facebook through ad promotions, however, I could be wrong on this fact as I am just not sure.
It's somehow related to having a Facebook store but most likely a Facebook account used as a market place where the owner uses his or her own Facebook account to market and promote their business products. I have seen some people whom are using this medium aggressively and it works well only when you have lots of friends and followers.

anorona

Credits
The number of online sellers on facebook here in my country keeps increasing. From what I see, it is really one of the good, profitable and less hassle business. You can save much from renting a physical store, you dont have to meet your costumer, and even the items you sell can be picked up by the shippng company that you choose. Most people choose facebook obviously because of the huge number if users.

Gabbar

Credits
I have seen many selling on Facebook even without the help of Market place. They just post pics of clothes or something like that and some also mention the price as well and they are able to sell and earn from it.

Heatman

Credits
I have seen many selling on Facebook even without the help of Market place. They just post pics of clothes or something like that and some also mention the price as well and they are able to sell and earn from it.
It's actually the way most people do lately with social media sites recently. They don't really bother about the existence of any kind of marketplace but advertise directly on their wall, then get lots of people who are their friends to help them share their posts to get wider reach.

Yugocean

Credits
Facebook can be used to promote your products, many local business are working after promoting in facebook; and many online earners also earned to like/comment/share/vote via facebook which is actually and advertising revenue share.
Also clowdflower tasks need facebook to keep earning.

Junrose123

Credits
I really agree that we can earn money through Facebook since we can advertise any products or service that we are offering. The benefits of these is because it is free and very convenient.

Yugocean

Credits
Actually it is not free, facebook will consider it spamming unless you buy advertising package.
Now even normal posts are reached to less friends/followers unless you pay to make it reach more. Sponsored ads are what FB earns from.