The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 115 more

Earning by answering questions on surveys.

There are many companies now who will either pay you by PayPal or more often, by sending you a gift certificate, just for answering survey questions. This is an easy thing, and just about anyone can do this and make a little extra money, or get a gift certificate for Amazon, Walmart, or somewhere else that you like to shop.

Some survey companies only accept applicants with the right background for the survey that they are conducting. For instance, if the survey is about baby products, they want a response from people who have a baby. This means that you can start a survey and then be eliminated because you do not qualify for what the company is looking for as a respondent. Other surveys seem to be open to anyone who wants to take the survey.

Usually, you only make a few cents, or earn a few points towards a gift card, for each survey that you do; but it does not take much time, and it is interesting to answer surveys. Answering surveys are not going to make any kind of a livable income for anyone, but it is a good way to make a little extra cash and get some easy gift cards for places you like to shop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Credits
It's true that Paid surveys can be a great way of earning extra cash but there are also paid survey sites that have both positive and negative side. Yes, there may be surveys you can do in just five minutes or some that require a bit more time but there are also surveys that you can’t participate and you end up wasting your time because it ended up saying that you're not qualified. Most paid surveys are based in specific geographical locations.

Credits
I started answering surveys a decade ago and at first, it was just for fun. But after some time I noticed that most of the surveys were scams, those that have a high withdrawal threshold and or gives out bonus registration money are mostly scam survey sites that won't pay you a cent.

There are bad sites which when I'm about to reach the withdrawal threshold or I have reached it already and I'm trying to withdraw the money to my PayPal, would suddenly logged me out and blocked my account.

Nowadays I'm doing surveys only with one reliable company, which is AIP-Rakuten, I've been earning $5-$6 per month on this survey site for years and they credit the money in my PayPal after 30 days from date of withdrawal. The crediting of payout takes a very long time but atleast it's a legit site that pays.

On the internet, there are probably as many scam/non-paying sites as there are legitimate ones, and I think that a person just has to look through them and find the ones that work for each of us.

As I mentioned, I don’t think that answering survey questions is ever going to be a significant way of earning money; but every little bit helps, and taking surveys can also be very interesting.

Many of them pay with Amazon gift cards, and since I shop on Amazon a lot, this is basically just the same as earning cash for me.
I just received a $15 Amazon gift card from You.gov, which is one of my favorite survey companies.

When they send you a survey to complete, you always qualify for the survey, unlike some companies who will ask you to spend 5-10 minutes filling out qualifying information, only to tell you that you do not fit the type of respondent that they are looking for; Another thing that I enjoy is testing products and writing a review of them.

Even though you do not actually earn cash for testing the product, you are being given a product that you want, and that costs to purchase it; so, in away, you are being paid to try the product and write a review of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Credits
On the internet, there are probably as many scam/non-paying sites as there are legitimate ones, and I think that a person just has to look through them and find the ones that work for each of us.

As I mentioned, I don’t think that answering survey questions is ever going to be a significant way of earning money; but every little bit helps, and taking surveys can also be very interesting.

Many of them pay with Amazon gift cards, and since I shop on Amazon a lot, this is basically just the same as earning cash for me.
I just received a $15 Amazon gift card from You.gov, which is one of my favorite survey companies.

When they send you a survey to complete, you always qualify for the survey, unlike some companies who will ask you to spend 5-10 minutes filling out qualifying information, only to tell you that you do not fit the type of respondent that they are looking for; Another thing that I enjoy is testing products and writing a review of them.

Even though you do not actually earn cash for testing the product, you are being given a product that you want, and that costs to purchase it; so, in away, you are being paid to try the product and write a review of it.
I can agree with that. I tried doing survey stuff a few years ago, and they pay almost nothing, and there are more scam sites out there then legit sites and these scam sites want you to do the work, then they never pay you, while they use your survey with a legit site, and get paid, otherwise, if the scammer was not getting paid by some legit source, then there would be no reason for survey scammer sites to be in business.

Credits
There's this relatively new
I can agree with that. I tried doing survey stuff a few years ago, and they pay almost nothing, and there are more scam sites out there then legit sites and these scam sites want you to do the work, then they never pay you, while they use your survey with a legit site, and get paid, otherwise, if the scammer was not getting paid by some legit source, then there would be no reason for survey scammer sites to be in business.
I'm recommending the survey site AIP Rakuten, their legit and you can cash out at $5. It takes me a month or 2 to cash out. Last year I made $50 in that site, not much for a whole year but it's okay I just do my surveys about 10 to 15 mins 3x a week.

Gabbar

Credits
I am not good with surveys but I have managed to earn some money from them courtesy Streetbees and Citizenme but their surveys are like Feedback but other than that, I am unable to earn even a penny from surveys.

Junrose123

Credits
I am not really fun anymore of survey sites because of being disqualified whenever I am trying to take the survey. Before when I was new, I was so interested from having them and i always look to my email whenever there is available surveys to take.

anorona

Credits
I used to hate survey sites and just like other people here,I have been disappointed on many survey sites before because of being disqualified most of the time. But for this year, that changed, because I found 3 survey sites that worked for me which are globaltestmarket, viewfruit and ipanelonline. What to do to be able to earn from them? complete your profile and have a lot of patience on answering the surveys.

Gabbar

Credits
I used to hate survey sites and just like other people here,I have been disappointed on many survey sites before because of being disqualified most of the time. But for this year, that changed, because I found 3 survey sites that worked for me which are globaltestmarket, viewfruit and ipanelonline. What to do to be able to earn from them? complete your profile and have a lot of patience on answering the surveys.
I still don't like them and still its only citizenme and Streetbees surveys which helped me earn but we all are aware that surveys provides by these two apps aren't even surveys and just feedback.

anorona

Credits
I still don't like them and still its only citizenme and Streetbees surveys which helped me earn but we all are aware that surveys provides by these two apps aren't even surveys and just feedback.

I have been to streetbees before but was not able to earn anything. I dont know why I am
not receiving any task from them while other member from my country receive task every tuesday.

Gabbar

Credits
I have been to streetbees before but was not able to earn anything. I dont know why I am
not receiving any task from them while other member from my country receive task every tuesday.

This is happening with me as well but I already read the announcement from Streetbees that will discontinue sending survey every other week but they send one a few weeks ago which I missed.

Credits
I always wish I complete survey at my location but unfortunately my country is always limited. Taking surveys is a fun of making money and it very easy too especially the short ones that takes just few minutes.

Gabbar

Credits
I always wish I complete survey at my location but unfortunately my country is always limited. Taking surveys is a fun of making money and it very easy too especially the short ones that takes just few minutes.
I think there are few survey websites which are working in all countries and accepting members. If you are good with surveys than you can earn well from it.

Credits
I think there are few survey websites which are working in all countries and accepting members. If you are good with surveys than you can earn well from it.
The pay is always very low for my location and it takes almost ages to cash out.Sometimes with few points to cash out there will be decline in the numbers of surveys one has to complete.it almost like a wasted effort.

anorona

Credits
The pay is always very low for my location and it takes almost ages to cash out.Sometimes with few points to cash out there will be decline in the numbers of surveys one has to complete.it almost like a wasted effort.

It is not only the location, they are also considering the profile of the member. For mothers, car owners, people who have insurance, or IT experts, they give higher rate of points/payments.

Junrose123

Credits
Well that is great that you found your luck on some survey sites. I wish that you can make a better earnings from it since I am not satisfied with some survey sites that I have.

moh254

Credits
Since I started working online, I have been trying to find a site that can pay me for answering surveys but never been able to come across a pleasing one. The one that I came across required me to pay some upgrade fee of $35 so that I'll be available to receive surveys. Most of the survey sites don't work in my location.

anorona

Credits
Well that is great that you found your luck on some survey sites. I wish that you can make a better earnings from it since I am not satisfied with some survey sites that I have.

Honestly, it requires a lot of patience. It also took me months before I was able to earn and improve my progress with these survey sites. You just have to choose which sites will work best for you and for your country.

Junrose123

Credits
Honestly, it requires a lot of patience. It also took me months before I was able to earn and improve my progress with these survey sites. You just have to choose which sites will work best for you and for your country.
I already lose some hope that I can earn on survey sites after all having some bad experience with it. Until now I can't really motivate myself to give it a try again in the future.