The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 36 more

Earning by Dropshipping

Credits
Before Dropshipping became a hit, I've been doing it for several years through my online store, I have a group of friends which owns different online stores so what I did was to post and sell all their products in my store and whenever there's an order, I would just forward them the buyers order and delivery details and they'll ship it using my store name and details to the buyer.

Nowadays there's a lot of dropshipping companies but I still prefer doing dropshipping with through friends stores only because of trust and quality control issues when using dropshipping companies.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Before Dropshipping became a hit, I've been doing it for several years through my online store, I have a group of friends which owns different online stores so what I did was to post and sell all their products in my store and whenever there's an order, I would just forward them the buyers order and delivery details and they'll ship it using my store name and details to the buyer.

Nowadays there's a lot of dropshipping companies but I still prefer doing dropshipping with through friends stores only because of trust and quality control issues when using dropshipping companies.
As explained in another post, I do not think we would allow drop shippers to create a shop on our platform, and the reasoning behind this is very simple; pay processors do not support drop-shippers that outsource-ship their products, and this entails more of a risk factor because pay processors do not want to get involved between the shop, and the shipper that may be located in China. If you are a business that ships your own products, then this is perfectly fine as the business is in direct control of the shipping process, however, when your shipping is located in china, and it takes 4-6 weeks for your customer to get their order (if they get the order at all) then you as seller have a much higher chance of getting a dispute, then you will have to explain this to the pay processor, then they will ask something like "why did it take 4-6 weeks to ship" If your pay processor finds out that you do not ship your own products, then they will most likely terminte your account. If you are a business, and it takes 4-6 weeks for your buyer to get their order, then we would not be interested in doing business with this type of seller, and we would just assume to avoid these type of complaints "I order from a shop on Digital Global, and the seller told me it will take weeks for me to get my order."

If your business is not efficient in shipping your buyer's order within 1 or 2 days at the most, then our platform will not work for you, and you would not serve in our best interest due to possible complaints, chargebacks, and disputes. If you run a legit business, then you would be getting your customers order in the mail same day if your customer orders before a certain time. There is this one item that I order all the time, and the company that I do business with is excellent, as I can place my order Friday morning, then by Monday, no later then Tuesday, the order is sitting in my mailbox. If a business takes a week to process customer orders, then there is something wrong with the model of that business. Digital Global will not be for flim-flam scam artists, and these types of accounts and or shops will be shut down rather quickly, assuming they are even approved.