The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Earning from Facebook

Gabbar

Credits
Surely, we cannot earn directly from Facebook but if we are working on different forums and on Micro tasks websites, than we need to have minimum friends to complete the task and earn from it as more friends mean more coverage of posts and that's why it helps to have more friends on Facebook.

Also we can easily help the person get more views on its topic if we have more friends.

Share your views about it.

D

Deleted member 62

I agree with you an earning site I know has some tasks on its marketplace that needs people with huge followers on their accounts to participate in the tasks. Some people with thousands of followers are even paid more for the same tasks. Having good numbers of followings now is very helpful on some earning site

Gabbar

Credits
I do have many friends on Facebook and most of the times it help and I can easily qualify and complete tasks easily and earn from it. I will further try to build my Facebook account.

D

Deleted member 62

Having just a Facebook account now isn't enough these days if one is working on micro jobs sites, because one needs a good number of friends to be able to complete some offers on micro jobs sites. So it good if one builds up his of her Facebook account daily.

Credits
If you want to earn from your Facebook page,it is good to have an interesting site with many followers.There you can promote your products of good quality,so the followers keep coming back for more products.

Gabbar

Credits
I know many that are having 2-3 Facebook accounts and one for every purpose but I am still working with my original account and sometimes I also think of having a different account for online earnings.

chameli

Credits
I have shared my posts on facebook and earned traffic. Traffic is bone and blood of a website. In that sense, I have made money by using facebook. However, I have never made money directly. I am interested in trying facebook marketplace.

Gabbar

Credits
I can imagine that and its a great way to share posts and get traffic as you will cover a bigger audience which may be interested in your posts and you can get the traffic to earn.