The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Earning Money From Laundry

Gabbar

Credits
I think this job or task is most common in most of the Asian countries where people are earning money by doing laundry of those people who require that to be done.

I think its a very effective way but proper care should be adopted so that clothes may not damage in the process, otherwise this is a very feasible way to earn money easily and needs very low investment.

What are your views on it? Please share.

Meryemm

Credits
I like every work where you have to put effort to make money, so I respect everyone who does this job. It's a good way of making money. We don't have this in my country though.

Gabbar

Credits
No work is small or big as we are at least not begging. In India this work is not much respected but I think its a good respected job in different countries as most cannot afford to do laundry at home.

Meryemm

Credits
No work is small or big as we are at least not begging. In India this work is not much respected but I think its a good respected job in different countries as most cannot afford to do laundry at home.
Why isn't it respected there in India? I see nothing wrong with it. These people are working hard to earn their money. I respect that and I hope they're making enough. I have such customs and we also have some jobs like this that are not respected.

Gabbar

Credits
@Meryemm I am with you on that but these sort of things are still in the developing countries like India and I am hopeful that the things will change soon. Also its a job which can help earn good money.

D

Deleted member 62

This is striving now in my country a lot of people are into laundry services and they are really making good money from it, even graduates are not left out because of no jobs available.