The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 99 more

Earning Money From Mystery Shopping

Gabbar

Credits
Mystery shopping is a shopping in which we need to complete some task while shopping and it is done by different stores to know how their competitors are working and to know about their selling methods.

Sadly this Mystery shopping is popular only in USA and Canada and it pays very well.

What about you? Have you ever earned money from Mystery Shopping? Please share.

Meryemm

Credits
No, I have not! Because this isn't popular in my country, but if it ever becomes popular here I will definitely try it! But stores here don't really care that much about using such methods, they're too traditional.

Credits
You have said it all,this task mostly works with those in the USA and Canada and I'm.neither in those locations. So no never being a mystery shopper.

Gabbar

Credits
I am hopeful that someday, This thing will be popular in our countries as well as all things come to our countries after some years and its a very exciting way to shop and I heard that companies pay for our shopping, so its a nice way to earn.

Credits
Well,I have never heard about it before ,but it is good to know about this mystery shopping.If it is available only in Tier1 country,then I think it will be not possible to make mystery shopping in my country in the near future:)

Gabbar

Credits
@tusziget yeah, mystery shopping is popular in Top tier countries only and we can expect them to be popular in our country in time to come but I guess it will take a lot of time.

Credits
Yes,I'm looking forward to when this kind of task will be available in my country I will be so glad to try it out at least it will be more enjoyable than posting to forums I believe.

Gabbar

Credits
The problem with that is the advertisers and there are more advertisers which are interested in posting about the mystery shopping but I am not positive that it can happen soon for my country.

Credits
As it was stated above this type of shopping works best for Tier1 country members,but I think there might be some hope,that soon in other countries might be possible to do mystery shopping,because in every country there are big malls,shops,and business interests.

Gabbar

Credits
There can be similar sort of offers posted in our country as well as competition is growing between companies and most like to know what their competitors are up to.

Credits
There is competition in my country too,between bigger products(clothes,food etc) companies.Though they are using different strategies to be a step ahead before there competitors.

chameli

Credits
I have never used this kind of programs to make money. I don't think such programs are available in my home country. I earn from my day time job and through online forums. I have never participated in mystery shopping. However, I find this concept very interesting.

moh254

Credits
I think something more closely related to that is always in my country especially when we're nearing the Christmas period. The more you shop the more the chances of your winning a voucher for more shopping. I personally have never been interested since I rarely shop. At first I was wondering how can someone earn through shopping, I came to understand this when I joined PTP sites.

Gabbar

Credits
@chameli Sadly Mystery shopping is not available in our parts and that's why we cannot participate and earn from it and most of the process is done in The United States with the help of Advertisers and stores.

Junrose123

Credits
I heard that many people are earning great for mystery shopping because it pays really well. The problem is that sometimes it is just being done occasionally and on a specific location only. Not all places or country are given the chance to perform such tasks.