The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Earning money installing applications on phones

Heatman

Credits
There are so many easy ways to earn money that most people take for granted and installing applications on phones happens to be very lucrative. From my observations, there are lots of people buying phones on daily basis and if you happen to set up an outlet where these people can come and have any kind of application downloaded online and installed for them, such person will be making a decent amount of money on daily basis.

moh254

Credits
I tried this sometime back when I was new to online working but never worked for me.Some the apps come with viruses and you might spoil your phone just for mere pennies. Also, it made my phone hang so much and it was never hanging before and this really slowed down my working.

Heatman

Credits
I tried this sometime back when I was new to online working but never worked for me.Some the apps come with viruses and you might spoil your phone just for mere pennies. Also, it made my phone hang so much and it was never hanging before and this really slowed down my working.
If you download applications from untrusted sites, there is always increased chances of downloading virus as well. So, you should take care with downloading applications from any site that you come across and don't transfer applications and files from unknown sources.

Gabbar

Credits
I tried these apps earlier but they pay really low and sometimes I think it's not worth to earn from them as we need to keep the useless apps in our mobile so definitely not worth it.

Heatman

Credits
I tried these apps earlier but they pay really low and sometimes I think it's not worth to earn from them as we need to keep the useless apps in our mobile so definitely not worth it.
There are applications that people earn money from by installing and using them in their phones but this is not what I'm actually referring to here. What I'm trying to say that act of helping new phone buyers install applications they want in the phone and get payments for doing so on their behalf. Some people are actually novice when it comes to downloading applications especially to new phones, so you can easily take advantage of it.

Gabbar

Credits
Sorry now I get your point and over here I have seen shops charging good amount by Installing the required apps like WhatsApp and others such and even for downloading songs and movies. It's a nice business but I don't think it will help earn for a long time as soon people get used to do things on their own.

johnywalker

Credits
I don't think I will ever uses this method to make money online. I have heard that there are apps that ask you to install apps and give rewards for installing and using these apps. However, the reward is so little that the effort does not worth it. Your phone will be prone to suspicious programs when you begin to install a lot of apps.

Kei

Credits
This would not be lucrative where I live. Virtually everyone knows where to download applications on their devices. The few that don't know are elders and they have siblings and children to do it for them. There are also apps that help you share different files with others If you don't have them. No one wants to spend unnecessarily these days. Like me, when some apps need upgrade, I send from friends and family instead of using up data.

Heatman

Credits
Sorry now I get your point and over here I have seen shops charging good amount by Installing the required apps like WhatsApp and others such and even for downloading songs and movies. It's a nice business but I don't think it will help earn for a long time as soon people get used to do things on their own.
It's true that over the course of time, people learn to take care of such tasks on their own but the sad truth is that there will always be new people who wouldn't have any knowledge of how those things are done and as such they will always be ones business clients.

moh254

Credits
In fact am always coming across those kind of tasks and they pay upto 80 cents per task and members do them. I have been wondering whether there are perfect phones which cannot be prone to viruses because there are kind of people who enjoy such kind of tasks.

chameli

Credits
I have checked many reward apps that ay you for installing apps n your phone. However, don't find this method of earning very good. In fact this is one of the worst earning method. You will risking the security of your device by installing apps.

Gabbar

Credits
There are many apps like that and some apps are paying fine but you are right in saying that we are risking our device and may not be worth.

earnmaster

Credits
I have tried these a long time ago but found that my phone is getting problems with so much load. moreover the earning is also not that much to commensurate the effort. So i decided to uninstall all of them and never looked back.

chameli

Credits
I have tried these a long time ago but found that my phone is getting problems with so much load. moreover the earning is also not that much to commensurate the effort. So i decided to uninstall all of them and never looked back.
These days I am not using any money making apps that require to install apps, however, am a part of a few micro job sites where some tasks pay you high amount for install apps. I do perform app installs because of high rewards, however, I later uninstall apps.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
These days I am not using any money making apps that require to install apps, however, am a part of a few micro job sites where some tasks pay you high amount for install apps. I do perform app installs because of high rewards, however, I later uninstall apps.
Do you install such apps in your laptop or in your phone? I really don't want to corrupt my laptop by installing these unwanted apps. Is it safe to do so? I have always stayed away from the app installation tasks all because of fear of harming my device.

johnywalker

Credits
I do not think it is good idea to use you phone to make money by installing apps. Even if you are doing it on your computer, these programs from unknown sources might damage your device. Unless you are earning big it is better to avoid installation.

Gabbar

Credits
This is not possible on computer or laptop as you cannot Install apps like you can do on a smartphone.

I have previously tried these apps and my experience wasn't that great but still seeing many that are comfortable with this thing and making money as well.

chameli

Credits
This is not possible on computer or laptop as you cannot Install apps like you can do on a smartphone.

I have previously tried these apps and my experience wasn't that great but still seeing many that are comfortable with this thing and making money as well.
I don't know about Apple store, however, you can install apps on your smartphone from your computer. You can even use your smartphone apps on your computer, however, you need to install a program called bluestacks (I am not sure about this name though)

amitkokiladitya

Credits

Even I tried this earlier but ended up corrupting my phone. Some deadly virus also got installed and slowly destroyed all the stored data. I had to get my phone reinstalled. I lost all.mu photographs and important notes. Since then, I strictly stay away from all the downloading stuff.

Gabbar

Credits
I think it's not worth until and unless we are sure that the apps we are installing are free from any virus or anything like that. But if we can earn 5 dollars a month then it's not bad