The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Earning Money Online Full Time

Gabbar

Credits
I am sure many of us are doing it and they are making money from Online as full time and others are trying to find ways to make it full time. Its not easier and needs more time and dedication and there can be scams from different websites which can hurt us.

That's Why I feel those who are Freelancers or working as Bloggers can do better with that.

What About you? Are you Earning Money Online Full Time or Finding ways to make it possible? Please share.

D

Deleted member 62

I will love to go full time but unfortunately I can't seem to find jobs that would enable me go full cycle as in working full-time. But I'm.trying to acquire a skill though it will be helpful.

Meryemm

Credits
I'm not working full-time but if I ever come across such an opportunity I would take it. I prefer working online as I'm more comfortable this way.

ahmedo24

Credits
I would have love it cos no one will be my boss and I will be doing it at my own convinience but it will require special skills that will earn me good money for up keep. Time doesn't permit me to engage in it full time.

Meryemm

Credits
I would have love it cos no one will be my boss and I will be doing it at my own convinience but it will require special skills that will earn me good money for up keep. Time doesn't permit me to engage in it full time.
Working online doesn't necessarily mean you won't have a boss. There are infinite numbers of jobs offers where you will have a boss but it's still better than working offline.
Having a blog, on the other hand, is one job where you won't have a boss, but not everyone can succeed at that.

ahmedo24

Credits
Working online doesn't necessarily mean you won't have a boss. There are infinite numbers of jobs offers where you will have a boss but it's still better than working offline.
Having a blog, on the other hand, is one job where you won't have a boss, but not everyone can succeed at that.
You are right but to an extent the boss rules and regulations are limited and can easily be followed, no issues of intimidation nor harassment of any kinda.

moh254

Credits
Am doing part time because I don't have a lot of sites to work on. If I get to learn some extra skills apart the basics that i have, I think I'll be at a better position of and maybe I can work online full time.

ahmedo24

Credits
Am doing part time because I don't have a lot of sites to work on. If I get to learn some extra skills apart the basics that i have, I think I'll be at a better position of and maybe I can work online full time.
That is correct , this also depends on the amount we consider to be sustainable and ok for us at least monthly cos when working full time you may sole depends on your online earnings.

D

Deleted member 62

Definitely it depends on our bills some bills are less while others are high if we can make do with $100 monthly and one is getting that then no need looking for other jobs offline. I prefer working online too

Gabbar

Credits
From a very long time, I am thinking about it but till now I haven't found a way to earn a decent income online, so I cannot try this at this moment and will wait.

Credits
I think it is good to have an offline job,and in your free time you can try your luck online.You might find a gold mine,have success online,and then you can quit your offline job and be a full time online earner.

Gabbar

Credits
I think we can play safely If we earn from offline as well and online earnings can be treated as extra earnings or even as savings but if we can earn around double of our offline earnings online than we should switch.

Credits
Totally agree.It is good to have an offline job,and look at the online earning activities as an extra income every month.Who knows in time,maybe it is possible to find a sustainable earning method,which can make possible to be a full time online earner.

Gabbar

Credits
I am not earning big offline and that's why I am trying to earn from online as well and its important for me and I am hopeful of earning more in the time to come.

Credits
It is good to have an offline job,so that you can have some financial security and you can focus more and calmly on our online activities,because you know you are not depending of your online income totally.

Gabbar

Credits
I am seeing many that are earning well full time online and I think its achievable if we work really hard and it can be possible if we really look at the available opportunities and try these and further polish our skills.

johnywalker

Credits
I have a job in a bank. My job pays fairly well. I am yet to explore online earning. However, I knew you can make a lot of money online. Larry Page of Google and Mark Zuckerberg of facebook made billions from the internet. I do not have their mind and skills, yet I think making money online is possible. I have a dream of launching an ecommerce website. I have not thought about the niche yet.

bendahara

Credits
I am sure many of us are doing it and they are making money from Online as full time and others are trying to find ways to make it full time. Its not easier and needs more time and dedication and there can be scams from different websites which can hurt us.

That's Why I feel those who are Freelancers or working as Bloggers can do better with that.

What About you? Are you Earning Money Online Full Time or Finding ways to make it possible? Please share.
My aim is not to have a earn full time online job but a profession that do nothing but earn passive incomes.

Gabbar

Credits
It's Just about earnings and we need to choose which is best for us. If we can manage to earn equal to more than earnings which we are earning offline than the best option would be to go for online jobs.

D

Deleted member 62

Some people might need comfort and convience which online jobs gives, if one has passive income that money is made even when the person is not around, then such a person can make do with online jobs to get the necessary comfort than making money.