Register
Join
+ 108 more

Earning Money paying electricity Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabbar

Credits
I am sure, we all are required to pay our electricity bills and we need to pay those on time as well to save ourselves from any penalty charges which can further hurt us.

Earlier on , we used to pay that on cash counter and this is the safest way but from few months I am paying it online and earning more than a dollar's cash back, So that's helping me to save some money.

What about you? Are you earning money by paying your electricity Bill? please share.

Meryemm

Credits
We do pay bills online but we don't have the option of cashing back. My country is still new to this and we still have a long road ahead before we can cashback from paying bills.

Gabbar

Credits
@Meryemm I am not sure from which country you are but I heard most countries have some plans like that with which we can earn money paying electricity bills, and you can try paying through your credit card and it will earn you cash back.

Meryemm

Credits
@Meryemm I am not sure from which country you are but I heard most countries have some plans like that with which we can earn money paying electricity bills, and you can try paying through your credit card and it will earn you cash back.
No, I really can't and that's very sad and disappointing. I can't do most of the things you're talking about here because my country is corrupt and disorganized and they don't even care about giving us opportunities like this.

Gabbar

Credits
In India, we can get cash back if we pay our electricity bill with Amazon, freecharge, Phonepe, Paytm and there are several other apps as well but these days I am prefering only amazon and its respected as well.

D

Deleted member 62

We can pay all kind of bills online but the option of cashing back isn't available.I wish my country would start this option I'm sure it will help people to make a little money and also pay bills on time knowing they will still gain from it.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't think this option is disabled by country or enabled by a country as we are getting cash back from the app or websites and not from Government. May be soon you can expect many apps exploring your country.

arunima25

Credits
I use Paytm to pay my electricity and phone bills and always get some cash back on them. Paytm has a lot f cash back offers on various transactions like online shopping, movie ticket booking and paying your bills. I love it.

Gabbar

Credits
@arunima25 yeah Paytm has become a respected name in this section and I used to pay from that as well. But recently I started paying through amazon as they pay 75 INR per bill

Meryemm

Credits
We can pay all kind of bills online but the option of cashing back isn't available.I wish my country would start this option I'm sure it will help people to make a little money and also pay bills on time knowing they will still gain from it.
Exactly. I think a lot of people would be very happy to pay their bills knowing that even though they're losing money, they're getting money in return.

D

Deleted member 62

Exactly. I think a lot of people would be very happy to pay their bills knowing that even though they're losing money, they're getting money in return.
This will make more sense why people would want to make online payment more than offline. We, humans, love anything with a discount or bonus it really help us to be motivated to do more either buying or paying bills.

Gabbar

Credits
Yesterday as well, I helped my colleague paying his Electricity Bill online and got Cashback of 75 INR and its like a profit for me and we can earn more cashback by paying online.

Junrose123

Credits
Most of the time I am paying my electric bill in the counter since there is no charge except when I am away in our place. I used to pay online whenever I am not able to go through the electric company office.

amitkokiladitya

Credits
Last month I earned Rs 700 as cashback for paying all my bills online. This was such a good offer. Now all my bills are paid online and I wish that online companies come up with more such offers.

Kei

Credits
We pay not just electricity bill Online but we don't get cash back for paying bills. We've only gone digital in my country so there's still much work to be done. U believe with time we'll have sites that offer cash back.

Status
Not open for further replies.