The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Earning Money Playing Video Games

Gabbar

Credits
I have heard a lot about earning money just by playing video games and have seen some posting about it but till now I am unable to find any relevant way with which we can earn serious money playing Video games.

I was able to earn some money playing video games on Wow app but it was so less.

What About you? Are you aware of any websites, where we can Earn Money By playing a Video game? Please share.

D

Deleted member 62

I love to play games both on my mobile and PC but never played for money.I play video games too but never made a dime from it.Maybe I need to start looking for legit sites to start playing for money.Some mobile games pay but very little.

Gabbar

Credits
I am yet to find a payment proof on which I can trust so that I can try earning money with that way. But there are few apps which pays us some money which isn't not much so we cannot only concentrate on that.

D

Deleted member 62

I think with low paying apps we can use the same style we are using here just get some legit ones and combine them to make a reasonable amount monthly that we wouldn't be wasting time using just one for small pay

Credits
I have read some stuff about earning cash by playing video games,but I have never tried it out,because it seemed very time consuming to me.I am rather active in paid to post forums.

Gabbar

Credits
@tusziget If You are aware of any such ways from where we can earn money just by playing video games than please share this with us as I would be glad to try out that way as I like to play video games

Meryemm

Credits
I am not really into gaming but I have heard about this. You have to be a gamer at heart to do this, it's not like writing where anyone can start writing, you have to be experienced to do this.

Credits
Gamers are earning well.There is a tough competition in this field,because everybody loves gaming,almost everybody and wants to make cash or even to be a full time online earner from gaming.

Gabbar

Credits
I like to know the website or app which is providing the platform to play games and earn as I am also good at playing games and if we can earn than its even better.

Credits
As far as I know,you can play games,but they are not so well paying.It is better to search for other earning opportunities,be active in more paid to post forums.

Gabbar

Credits
I also feel the same, there can be some ways to earn money online through video games but if the earnings aren't that much then its better not to concentrate much on these.

Credits
I have read some reviews on different sites about playing games and earning from them.If you want to earn more and this is special purpose being online,do not count much on earning from the games.There are better earning ways online.

chameli

Credits
Well, I do not know about any sites or apps where we earn money for playing games. Perhaps, that's because I do not take interest in playing games. If you enjoy gaming, perhaps this is a good way to generate come cash while enjoying the game. If you play games for money, you might dislike it, however, if you play games for fun and make some money in the mean time it is wonderful.

Thakur

Credits
Yesterday I was reading on this forum where somebody post a website of jobs. It had many kinds of these paid gaming jobs on it. The site I think is something about 9to5jobsathome. This is what I can remember.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't think there are any websites or apps which exist and pay us just for playing video games.

I am searching for these but till now haven't got any breakthroughs.