The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Earning Money Posting Questions and Answers

Gabbar

Credits
In the recent past I have heard about many websites like that which pays us to post questions and answers and all they want is Quality Questions and Quality Answers which can help the visitors of the website to get their answers with complete details.

Do you like to working on websites which pays you to Post Questions And Answers? Please share.

Credits
I just started working on a site called answeree, a question and answer site and I'm enjoying it though we need to write longer answers than other forum posting.I learn from the questions and answers posted there as well.

Gabbar

Credits
I have seen you doing pretty well on that website but I think it's very difficult to earn from it and it does take a lot of effort to make a comment of a minimum of 120 words.

moh254

Credits
I love q&a sites more than anything else. I started working on answeree two months ago and made the first cashout and now am work towards my second cashout. I have also worked on weegy but never cashed out because I got demoralised along the way after reading some reviews that the stopped paying. Am still in the process of finding another q&a site related to answeree.

Gabbar

Credits
I love q&a sites more than anything else. I started working on answeree two months ago and made the first cashout and now am work towards my second cashout. I have also worked on weegy but never cashed out because I got demoralised along the way after reading some reviews that the stopped paying. Am still in the process of finding another q&a site related to answeree.

I'm Pretty impressed with your stats on Answeree but I'm not able to get used to writing so long answers and don't know if I'll continue working on it.

Kei

Credits
Actually answeree is the first Q&A site that I'm actively working on. I joined last month and soon I'll cash out. I really like the interaction there and the knowledge from questions is ample. The pay is good but others complain about the post length.

Credits
I have seen you doing pretty well on that website but I think it's very difficult to earn from it and it does take a lot of effort to make a comment of a minimum of 120 words.
You can do good too.I thought same too when I read about the 120 words but when I started writing I realize that it doable and easy too.when once you start writing you will be surprised at how quickly you will get the required 120 words in no time.Maybe you need to try it out.

Gabbar

Credits
You can do good too.I thought same too when I read about the 120 words but when I started writing I realize that it doable and easy too.when once you start writing you will be surprised at how quickly you will get the required 120 words in no time.Maybe you need to try it out.
I answered two questions and I'll try to post and answer tomorrow again and I would really like to get the hold of the website.

Kei

Credits
I answered two questions and I'll try to post and answer tomorrow again and I would really like to get the hold of the website.
Getting hold of it is also posting quality. I try to stick to topics I have knowledge about. The site is very strict about copied and rewritten content hence you cannot even copy and paste there.

Credits
I have seen Answeree mentioned several times. I need to check the site out. I have seen several people from several forums that I belong to that are members of the site and earning money.

Kei

Credits
I have seen Answeree mentioned several times. I need to check the site out. I have seen several people from several forums that I belong to that are members of the site and earning money.
Yes there are familiar members there. Actually they are even the top earners. So it is easier to get used to the site since you are going to be interacting with more like friends and acquitances.

Credits
You can try the site out,it really a great site if it interest you. A lot to learn from the questions there and I like the answers too.There are really helpful.

Junrose123

Credits
I had never heard about this site, this is new to me and it looks interesting to join. But do you already have a payment proof in it? I will be glad if I can see such things.

Gabbar

Credits
I had never heard about this site, this is new to me and it looks interesting to join. But do you already have a payment proof in it? I will be glad if I can see such things.
I think many already got paid from this website but it's minimum is quite high and we need a minimum of 30 dollars to get paid and I find it tough.

Gabbar

Credits
I need to think big and work hard if I am to earn well from Answeree, although its a good way that we can ask our questions and will be answered by the whole community.

Kei

Credits
I'm looking for other interesting and well paying Q&A sites. I'm only working one now. Others have stopped paying or they just vanished. I love Q&A and it is awesome working on such sites. I'll be keeping a tab on this thread just in case someone has other information.

johnywalker

Credits
I have never been a part of any question and answer site. However, I have used question and answer site to find information. I do not generally trust the answers on such sites, however, if there are not alternative sites available while searching on Google, I check the sites like yahoo answer, quora ask etc. I do not know anything about making money through such sites.

ahmedo24

Credits
The first of it kind of that I have ever come across is answeree, which is a good site and I wish more it can be launched any time soon. They provide opportunities for us to earn and learn.