Register
Join
+ 108 more

Earning Money Selling Groceries Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabbar

Credits
I think these days this is one of the business in which most want to invest in order to get the products at their doorstep and they can get the products at a discount and it saves a lot of time also.

anorona

Credits
This is also becoming popular here in my country especially in Manila. Many people are
working during the weekdays, and can only have weekend for their restday. Some even have loads of work to finish during their restday so they do not have time to buy groceries. One of the most popular app where you can buy groceries online here in the Philippines is Honeybee.

Gabbar

Credits
I think its popular in all countries and even websites like Amazon are working for that which is a brand and most trust the material they provide and they are providing on discount as well.

Credits
I have some sites like jumiai advertising for products of this nature.I believe it a welcome development and it will help people get groceries quick too and at little or no extra cost.I like to buy mine online too

Gabbar

Credits
It's a good way to buy and sell groceries and we can easily get fresh products at a lesser price without any hassle as well and that's the reason why most are following this.

Status
Not open for further replies.