The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Earning Money Selling

Gabbar

Credits
These days earning and making money from Selling is in trend and many are doing well with it. There are different websites on which one can sell without paying anything for that and can have wide coverage and that's why most are trying to make money by selling things these days.

Its safe and requires very less Investment and can be started with a few people as well.

Are you Interested in earning money from Selling? Please share.

D

Deleted member 62

This is the real business buying and selling of products.I'm yet to start buying and selling and I hope to do this someday whether on a big or small scale. it an avenue to male good money if one can succeed in it.

Credits
I know there are good internet marketeers,who are managing to earn thousands of Dollars from selling different products online,and having their own online shopping site,but there is a tough competition,so I even didn't tried to get into this type of business.

Gabbar

Credits
I know many that are buying stuffs offline and selling them online at good profit and this is a very good business these days and respected as well.

Credits
The most profitable business is having your online shopping site,because many people like to buy different stuff online.You just need skills and experience to have success in this field.

Gabbar

Credits
@tusziget That's in my to-do list as well but it will take some more time considering that we should have a good road map about it and some investment is also necessary for it.

Credits
Well,yes investment if you are investing in your own business,but not in some other sites.I think I do not feel very much in mood to do any type of investments,since when I invested in hyip sites:)

moh254

Credits
I have problem when it comes to selling. I prefer having my own business then employing someone to help me in selling. I am kind of an introvert and finds it hard doing all the bargains. If its selling products online, then I think I can give it a try rather than selling offline.

Gabbar

Credits
@moh254 I am like that as well and I also feel that we can do better selling online and as its in trend these days, so we can think about it more closely.

ahmedo24

Credits
Once what you wanna sell is well packaged and have good advertising methods selling online is one of the most easiest way to make money passively online.

Gabbar

Credits
It can be a good option to buy products which are available locally at a lesser price and are demand in different markets. These are easy to sell and make a good profit from these.

Credits
I'm still planning on the take off of my business.I want to start an online business of selling on pieces of daily needs.I'm taking my time to research on all that is needed to run a successful business.

Gabbar

Credits
I'm still planning on the take off of my business.I want to start an online business of selling on pieces of daily needs.I'm taking my time to research on all that is needed to run a successful business.
Which pieces are you planning to sell? I think it's nice to make some money from our own business. Although it requires capital and maybe risky but still it helps us to be our own boss and probably make more than our day job.

anorona

Credits
I am selling avon products and data subscriptions. Selling can be easier for as long as you can find many costumers that can help
you reach your quota. It is better to sell products which can last for a long time, without depending on the season.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes I really like selling since I had seen many people who are doing great and earning some great penny. Some people would sell their old items in their houses through online in beleiving that it can be convert them into cash instead of dumping them to garbage collectors.

Gabbar

Credits
Selling is not natural for me but I'm trying to improve. I am actually working for Insurance sector as well and trying to improve with every passing day.

ahmedo24

Credits
Selling is never a easy task, it requires patience, high level of tolerance and diplomacy both online and offline cos you will definitely make contacts with customers, sometimes customer could misbehave, you won't have choice than to remain calm.

Junrose123

Credits
Selling is not natural for me but I'm trying to improve. I am actually working for Insurance sector as well and trying to improve with every passing day.
Just like you I am also working to an insurance industry wherein selling of it is a tough task that needs to deal with. I am trying my best to improve my selling strategy so that I can make more sales.

anorona

Credits
selling insurance is note really easy because it also requires big money from the buyer. It requires great convincing skill to present the benefits of having it. I am just curious, how much is the commission for selling insurance?

Junrose123

Credits
The commission for selling insurance for my company is just very small that is why I am not that so motivated to push it through even though it is required for us.