The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Earning Money with Telegram

Gabbar

Credits
I know its not easy and actually we cannot directly earn from Telegram but these days their are many IO and websites and apps which let you join with Telegram only. You need to have Telegram attached with your account and then only you can participate and its helping as well to verify account properly.

Are you earning money from Telegram? Please share.

D

Deleted member 62

I have had some tasks on on an earning site that needed the use of telegram but I'm yet to install one so I never atempt those tasks I need to install to start earning from it.For now I'm not earning from it.

Gabbar

Credits
I actually earned big from it, I was required to provide a person around 30-40 referrals for a website and that requires telegram, I was able to earn big from that deal but currently, I am unable to match that earning and there are very fewer opportunities now.

D

Deleted member 62

That's was great I think it good to have most social media accounts in place when one needs to work on sites especially micro jobs sites because it always about using some social media accounts to complete various tasks.

Gabbar

Credits
I joined few other websites past week and all were requiring joining with telegram or at least do a task related with telegram so its handy to have it in our mobile.

Gabbar

Credits
@moh254 You cannot earn directly from Telegram but you can join many websites through telegram or they have tasks in which you need to post or join their telegram group and only after that you will earn coins.

chameli

Credits
Sometime back I joined btc and ethereum mining bots on telegram. I though that was a greta way to make some bitcoins and ether, however, after reaching the withdrawal threshold, I realized that these were scam programs.

Kehsiba

Credits
I joined few other websites past week and all were requiring joining with telegram or at least do a task related with telegram so its handy to have it in our mobile.
Hi
Can you please explain where the money comes from. I am not aware of telegram earning.

Gabbar

Credits
We cannot earn directly from telegram, there are different websites which can join only with telegram and indirectly earn through it.