The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Eating fruits

Kei

Credits
Eating fruits is good for your health because they are packed with essential nutrients and vitamins That the body needs to function. Did you know that there's a way to eat your fruits right?

According to nutritionists, it is best to eat fruits first in the morning after a glass of water.

It is not advisable to eat fruits with your meal or immediately after your meal because all the nutrients may not be absorbed properly.

You should eat fruits at least an hour before your meal or two hours after your meal.

How do you eat your fruits?

overcast

Credits
I think pomegranate helps a lot for the digestion. Also it can be good for keeping the stomach full and if you want some energy. I have learned that in such case it can be really of use. Many people drink juice and eat fruits for their stomach to keep full. That's what helps them in most of the detox based diets too.

Kei

Credits
I think pomegranate helps a lot for the digestion. Also it can be good for keeping the stomach full and if you want some energy. I have learned that in such case it can be really of use. Many people drink juice and eat fruits for their stomach to keep full. That's what helps them in most of the detox based diets too.
This is good information. This can replace a meal. I would love to try pomegranate but unfortunately for me, it is commonly found around here.

Junrose123

Credits
Eating fruits is really a must for us to have a healthy lifestyle because it helps our body to fight toxins that are caused by our unhealthy lifestyle. Fruits have many benefits that are already proven and tested by our experts in terms of health issues. I mainly see to it to have at least one fruit everyday to have a strong immune system and a healthy body.

Kei

Credits
You are right. There was a time when I didn't like to eat fruits everyday. Later things changed and I eat fruits just about all the time. Now I can see and feel the difference in my body. Even my skin looks and feels better. One fruit a day should do the trick.

chameli

Credits
If you want to remain healthy and fit, you should include variety of fruits in your daily diet. Fruits contain vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and dietary fiber. Fruits also have high water content, therefore, fruits help you to remain hydrated.

Junrose123

Credits
If we really want to have a healthy lifestyle then we should eat more fruits and avoid junk foods. The secret to a healthy lifestyle is having more fruits so as to have a long life.

anorona

Credits
I am guilty of eating fruit right after finishing my meal especially during lunch though I am aware about the fact that it is more effective to eat it before meal absorb the nutrients and for the best work of its fiber. Sometimes we mix it as flavors for desserts, especially mangoes.

SeaGirl

Credits
I like fruits daily and this is the secret of my health and good physique. I take fruits and exercise daily and adopting this healthy lifestyle from many years.

moh254

Credits
Am not a great fan of fruits but I wouldn't mind eating pineapples and watermelons after every meal. My urges on fruits come only when I see them otherwise, I can go even a whole month without eating any fruit.