The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 115 more

Eating Meat.

Hova

Credits
I've seen countless people online claiming that they stopped eating meat and suddenly their lives changed for the better. Apparently, Improvement in metabolism was observed and even the amount of energy increased. They often say that this is due to the vegan way of life that they've chosen to live, which means that their plates are only allowed to have greens and fruits, nothing else. No animal product of any kind. Do you guys really think this is healthy?

Credits
I've seen countless people online claiming that they stopped eating meat and suddenly their lives changed for the better. Apparently, Improvement in metabolism was observed and even the amount of energy increased. They often say that this is due to the vegan way of life that they've chosen to live, which means that their plates are only allowed to have greens and fruits, nothing else. No animal product of any kind. Do you guys really think this is healthy?
I think I have cut back on eating red meat, and I am not much of a steak eater, however, I am never going to get rid of hamburgers, and I do enjoy a nice fresh homemade burger at least a couple times per month, along with some fried chicken nuggets. I have also cut back on fried foods, and do not have as much fried food or red meat as I have had in the past, currently, I am getting into the canning process, and within two weeks, I will be planting a peach and pear tree, then next year, I will plant another set of fruit trees, and they grow pretty fast, and can produce fruit within the first 1-2 years, and I will probably need a factory of canning jars in order to keep up with the fruit falling to the ground; by next year, I hope to plant two nut trees, however, nut trees can take 5-10 years before they start producing, however, it will be great watching them grow, and I will be standing under them with a bucket when they are ready to drop nuts on the ground, and I will never have to buy fruit or nuts from the store again.

Kei

Credits
This is in fact a very healthy diet. Plant based nutrients are the best form of nutrition you can get. This doesn't Just help their health, it helps the environment as well. Being eco-friendly and reducing the rate at which animals are being exploited for human benefits.

Credits
This is in fact a very healthy diet. Plant based nutrients are the best form of nutrition you can get. This doesn't Just help their health, it helps the environment as well. Being eco-friendly and reducing the rate at which animals are being exploited for human benefits.
Sure, a plant-based diet would always be healthier, I'm sorry, but I am cooking that hamburger up tomorrow. You got me all hungry now. I was going to put it in the freezer, nope, not now, sometimes you just have to have an oversized juicy burger.

overcast

Credits
I prefer chicken and fish. I avoid the lamb and bacon for health reasons. I have found out that the meat depending on the type of animal may be different for consumption. Some cause a lot of heat. But I am not vegan and never going to be at any case. As long as my body takes and as long as I can find tasty non vegan food, I prefer to consume it. I have found out that most of the people around me also think the same.

Credits
I love to eat chicken wings because it less fatty than other part of the chicken.Chicken contains protein which is good for the body and more filling too.undefinedAnother meat that is healthy for the body is goat meat though it contain fats at some part but when trimmed off it can be healthy for the body.

Junrose123

Credits
I honestly love to eat some meat because I tend to crave for more rice whenever I have them in the table. Although I know that eating meat is not really advisable due to some problems that it can give to us if we consume too much from it. I just resist my self from having it since I was used to it already.

anorona

Credits
It will really be a healty diet if you will eliminate meat and just eat veggies and fruits instead. Well for me, I cannot go on straight with just veggies and fruit diet but I limit eating redmeat, just once or twice a week would be enough. Eating too much meat can increase your uric acid which can cause joint pain, kidney and liver problem plus it can also slow down your metabolism.

Junrose123

Credits
I am trying my best now to limit the consumption of meat because of the unhealthy effects to our body. I will try to eat more vegetables and fruits so that I can have a healthier body and a long life as well. I think that is why I am eating more meat because I lack some time to prepare my food that is why I resort to buy in carenderias to save time since I am working.

SeaGirl

Credits
You can get the required nutrients from vegetables also but the problem is vegetables and most dislike them and this is where they are wrong.