The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 38 more

Eating Meat.

Hova

Credits
I've seen countless people online claiming that they stopped eating meat and suddenly their lives changed for the better. Apparently, Improvement in metabolism was observed and even the amount of energy increased. They often say that this is due to the vegan way of life that they've chosen to live, which means that their plates are only allowed to have greens and fruits, nothing else. No animal product of any kind. Do you guys really think this is healthy?

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I've seen countless people online claiming that they stopped eating meat and suddenly their lives changed for the better. Apparently, Improvement in metabolism was observed and even the amount of energy increased. They often say that this is due to the vegan way of life that they've chosen to live, which means that their plates are only allowed to have greens and fruits, nothing else. No animal product of any kind. Do you guys really think this is healthy?
I think I have cut back on eating red meat, and I am not much of a steak eater, however, I am never going to get rid of hamburgers, and I do enjoy a nice fresh homemade burger at least a couple times per month, along with some fried chicken nuggets. I have also cut back on fried foods, and do not have as much fried food or red meat as I have had in the past, currently, I am getting into the canning process, and within two weeks, I will be planting a peach and pear tree, then next year, I will plant another set of fruit trees, and they grow pretty fast, and can produce fruit within the first 1-2 years, and I will probably need a factory of canning jars in order to keep up with the fruit falling to the ground; by next year, I hope to plant two nut trees, however, nut trees can take 5-10 years before they start producing, however, it will be great watching them grow, and I will be standing under them with a bucket when they are ready to drop nuts on the ground, and I will never have to buy fruit or nuts from the store again.