The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

eBay Affiliate Partner Program

chameli

Credits
Just like Amazon and other popular online marketplaces, eBay also offers a partner program. By becoming an eBay partner, you will earn commissions for referring buyers on ebay. I tried this partner program, however, I was rejected. I was rejected because eBay affiliate marketing is not available in my location.
Has anyone tried eBay Partner Program?

kattech

Credits
Your story is similar with mine. I have tried joining eBay partner program a number of times and I have been rejected. The reason is the same, not available in my location. Once thing I know about this program is that it really pays off. Those who use it share earning good amount of money which is far better than what other affiliate programs offer.

chameli

Credits
Your story is similar with mine. I have tried joining eBay partner program a number of times and I have been rejected. The reason is the same, not available in my location. Once thing I know about this program is that it really pays off. Those who use it share earning good amount of money which is far better than what other affiliate programs offer.
I was introduced to ebay affiliate program through hubpages. You not only earned commissions from sales but you could even earn from clicks to the linked product. However, later abandoned hubpages because I did not have adsense and it was mandatory to have adsense on hubpages.

johnywalker

Credits
I was not aware about ebay affiliate partner program. however, I should have guessed this because most of the ecommerce platforms have affiliate program, some ecommerce sites are running their own affiliate program for instance Amazon and some are using third party service like commission junction, linkshare to run their affiliate program.

overcast

Credits
I was part of the affiliate program. but they left the country. So I automatically got evicted. Because the site no longer exists anymore. So it can no longer be of use. Now that they are part of the flipkart. I am wondering what may happen to the sellers there.

Thakur

Credits
I didn't even know they had an affiliate program. I will have to find out more on how much commission they are paying their affiliates. It's kind of you to share it here because before now I only considered Clickbank and Amazon.

overcast

Credits
I didn't even know they had an affiliate program. I will have to find out more on how much commission they are paying their affiliates. It's kind of you to share it here because before now I only considered Clickbank and Amazon.
Their affiliate program was one of the best considering many people made millions. In fact DigitalPoint forum owner got 6 month jail for cheating their affiliate program. It was a good program for anyone who wanted some regular conversion of ads on their ads.