Ebitbux.com is a Pay to click website from where we can earn money by

## Viewing Advertisements
## Referrals

Ebitbux.com provides 18 Ads daily.

1 Extended Advertisement
1 Fixed Advertisement
5 Standard Advertisements
9 Micro Advertisements

We can also earn 10 % earning from our direct referral clicks and can make a request for payment at a minimum of $5 worth in Bitcoins through Bitcoins, Payeer, Perfect money.

ahmedo24

Credits
The total number of ads from your break down is not up to 18 ads but 16 ads, this is still OK, but I will check the site for confirmation and also on click rate

Gabbar

Credits
@ahmedo24 There are two more ads but they are not merged in any category and you can check they are providing 18 ads and it looks like a good legit website but I haven't joined as yet.

ahmedo24

Credits
@ahmedo24 There are two more ads but they are not merged in any category and you can check they are providing 18 ads and it looks like a good legit website but I haven't joined as yet.
Alright, I tried accessing the site but my network was not cooperating, I will still check it and if the click rate is worth it, I will join the site, I guess it a new Ptc site

Gabbar

Credits
Alright, I tried accessing the site but my network was not cooperating, I will still check it and if the click rate is worth it, I will join the site, I guess it a new Ptc site
I am not facing issues to check the website but sometimes web browsers like Google chrome don't work on these PTC websites and you can check with a different web browser like Mozilla.

ahmedo24

Credits
Currently I don't have mozila, I am using Chrome,opera and PHX, I doubt if I will download this browser because of this PTC. Time does not permit me more to join others sites now.

Gabbar

Credits
No problem. I like to have more options but even I don't prefer much to work on pay to click websites and Ebitbux minimum is 5 dollars and it's too high as per my expectations.

ahmedo24

Credits
If one is not determined you will end up working for sites like these for free cos you might have earn up to $2, then get discouraged and stop accessing the site. PTC sites with minimum payout of $2 or less are more preferred.