The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 38 more

Email Marketing Campaign

Credits
One of the oldest ways of marketing online and or getting more traffic to ones site is by implementing an effective email campaign.

The First Step is to create an email list. This could be done from signups on your site, and one can also spend time in researching the emails of targeted personalities. Another source would be email listings and databases that can be acquired online.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
One of the oldest ways of marketing online and or getting more traffic to ones site is by implementing an effective email campaign.

The First Step is to create an email list. This could be done from signups on your site, and one can also spend time in researching the emails of targeted personalities. Another source would be email listings and databases that can be acquired online.
I always hear stuff like, the money is in the list, and if you got the right list to sell too, then why not? no matter which type of platform that Mr DG goes with, I have no doubt that he would setup some type of subscription list, as something similar is setup on DG Blog.

KellyGeo

Credits
Email marketing is definitely a good strategy for generating traffic to one's site. The one thing which I love so much about email marketing is how it's set to make these messages somehow personalized, which makes it have more persuasive tough on the individuals they are forwarded to. One good tool a site owner can use for his or her email marketing is Aweber Autoresponder.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Email marketing is definitely a good strategy for generating traffic to one's site. The one thing which I love so much about email marketing is how it's set to make these messages somehow personalized, which makes it have more persuasive tough on the individuals they are forwarded to. One good tool a site owner can use for his or her email marketing is Aweber Autoresponder.
That is on DG's to do list, and I am thinking he may have to outsource that project, as I would imagine he would need a very good sales copywriter and to set up Aweber, and I am going to bet that I would need to be integrated into the seller/vendor platform so people can be notified of top products.

KellyGeo

Credits
That is on DG's to do list, and I am thinking he may have to outsource that project, as I would imagine he would need a very good sales copywriter and to set up Aweber, and I am going to bet that I would need to be integrated into the seller/vendor platform so people can be notified of top products.
That's nice to know and I'm looking forward to seeing that get introduced here because it's going to be of great help to the forum. I have seen first hand the good benefits of using email marketing, so I'm certainly convinced it would be of good advantage for Digital Global Forum.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
That's nice to know and I'm looking forward to seeing that get introduced here because it's going to be of great help to the forum. I have seen first hand the good benefits of using email marketing, so I'm certainly convinced it would be of good advantage for Digital Global Forum.
It would not just be for DG Forum, as it would be used site-wide, and I am not really sure how Aweber works, however, I have been told that it can do quite a bit, including sending out email alerts about new products and services added to the site, along with top performance notifications, however, I do not know anything more than that as I have never worked with Aweber, in fact, I have never worked with the seller platform that I recommended to DG, and I look forward to when DG gets to that point as I love digging into things trying to figure all of this complex stuff out.

Heatman

Credits
From the experiences I have had so far about email marketing, I must confess that it's such a very good tool in getting your message across to your customers or clients in a nice fashion that would encourage them to take whatever you are offering seriously especially for those that have an interest in what you are offering. There are other forms of internet marketing but email marketing seems to be among the headers - best in the business.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
From the experiences I have had so far about email marketing, I must confess that it's such a very good tool in getting your message across to your customers or clients in a nice fashion that would encourage them to take whatever you are offering seriously especially for those that have an interest in what you are offering. There are other forms of internet marketing but email marketing seems to be among the headers - best in the business.
Sure, they says the money is in the list, however, before you can have a list, we have to have a working site, and traffic, and without those, then setting up some type of mailing list may be a mute point, and it is just not about signing up for an aWeber account as I think there is a bit more to it, and signing up for aweber would be the easiest part, but yes, it would be nice to be some further in the process, but setting up some type of eList or newsletter will most likely come sometime after the main site is off the ground, if there is no traffic, and to be honest, there is alot that needs to be done.

Heatman

Credits
Sure, they says the money is in the list, however, before you can have a list, we have to have a working site, and traffic, and without those, then setting up some type of mailing list may be a mute point, and it is just not about signing up for an aWeber account as I think there is a bit more to it, and signing up for aweber would be the easiest part, but yes, it would be nice to be some further in the process, but setting up some type of eList or newsletter will most likely come sometime after the main site is off the ground, if there is no traffic, and to be honest, there is alot that needs to be done.
It's true signing up for an Aweber account is not the hard part. Getting your site traffic which comes from lots of members who would sign up for your newsletters is what's the most important thing to do first before going for using Aweber account. It's important to do the first things first before jumping into other tasks.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
It's true signing up for an Aweber account is not the hard part. Getting your site traffic which comes from lots of members who would sign up for your newsletters is what's the most important thing to do first before going for using Aweber account. It's important to do the first things first before jumping into other tasks.
that is true, Aweber can be a powerful marketing tool, and not just for acquiring new email subscribers, but Aweber can also be used to inform subscribers of top products in the marketplace, or when a new blog post has been posted, and if I am not mistaken, Aweber has all sorts of cool features, however, I would not know how to tie Aweber so it could work with the marketplace as that is beyond my skill set. I have also been reading over the marketplace documentation, and that is beyond my skill set also, and could take several months to get familiar with everything as the marketplace platform is rich in features, and think it may be very well the best platform that will allow sellers and vendors to sell their own products.

Heatman

Credits
that is true, Aweber can be a powerful marketing tool, and not just for acquiring new email subscribers, but Aweber can also be used to inform subscribers of top products in the marketplace, or when a new blog post has been posted, and if I am not mistaken, Aweber has all sorts of cool features, however, I would not know how to tie Aweber so it could work with the marketplace as that is beyond my skill set. I have also been reading over the marketplace documentation, and that is beyond my skill set also, and could take several months to get familiar with everything as the marketplace platform is rich in features, and think it may be very well the best platform that will allow sellers and vendors to sell their own products.
Aweber is very good tool when it comes to email marketing. There is a good friend of mine who is making use of the tool and it's giving him excellent services when it comes to reaching his clients and subscribers one's there is an information or message to be passed along to them. It has brought to him lots of patronizers that buy one thing or another. Aweber is very good once you master how to make use of it.