[ LEGIT ] EnrollApp Reviews.

Gabbar

Credits
EnrollApp is a GPT website from where we can earn by

Completing Tasks
Daily Polls
Testing Websites
Apps

They pay like $0.10 per task but if we complete tasks properly than after some time they pay bonus as well.

We should try to maintain our accuracy to earn well on Enroll App.

We need a minimum of $1 to get paid and payments are sent Automatically on 11th of every month with PayPal.

You can refer the below link to know more about Enroll App.

Credits
I am a member of Enroll and I have received a payment from them, at the moment I have enough to receive again next month but it took me some months to reach the minimum. The major problem for me is that they send me their test in the middle of the night and when I open it in the morning it is no longer available. I didn't know about the daily poll feature, where can we find it in the site?

sprite1950

Credits
I get very few tasks from Enroll, in fact I can go months without getting one and when they do come in it's while I'm sleeping so they have expired by the morning (as with nela13 above). I like the fact we can cash out at a low amount but the tasks are so few it's hardly worth it.

moh254

Credits
I have been hearing about this app for quite sometime now but then I have never tried. I have that mentality that international members don't always get lots of offers unlike those from the top tier countries. Timebucks never worked for me and I believe its almost the same to this app.

Credits
Does anyone know what are the badges for? we earn badges for answering their tests but I have no idea what are those for. do we receive more tests if we have more badges? At the moment I only have 2 badges.

ahmedo24

Credits
I will love to give this a shot but I will have to the time difference between my country and the country of the admin to that I will if I can be getting tasks from them. In my opinion the badges might to show appreciation for your relevance contributions to their sites