Join
+ 115 more

Establish a Presence for Your Online Business

DGStaff

DG Staff
Credits
Rate Post
5.00 star(s)
With all the websites out there on the internet it can be difficult to find ways to stand out. Here are several tips that can help you build a presence for your online business.

Consistency is Key

If you are running a blog for your business and your readers know exactly when you post a new video or blog post that consistency is really going to pay off for getting your business noticed. Your readers will enjoy the ability to know exactly when to expect new content from you and will probably want to recommend you to friends and family because of your consistency. If you publish content every 6 months, then you should not expect Google or your visitors to consistency visit your website.

Provide Value

You need to be able to provide a consist ant supply of usable content to your readers and make sure that you are providing top-notch customer service to your clients. This value is incredibly important for your site, as your readers will see the usefulness of the content that you are providing and likely become clients and your clients that you are already serving will love the customer service that they get so they will become repeat customers; Do you know anyone that does not like valued added in their life?

Interaction is Important

You need to keep up with interacting with your readers and clients. You need to do things like comment on blogs and answer all questions and inquiries that come your way. When you interact with people, then you are building a level of trust with people so that when it comes time to make a purchase, they know who to come to for help. If there is no interaction on your part, then all you are doing is showing that you do not care about anything but a sale. Your clients should always be your top priority over anything else, as there is nothing more important than your clients and customers, otherwise, you will not have much of a business if no one is buying from you.

This is a great place to start when you are looking to get the word out about your business. You need to work hard and be patient if you want to be a successful

Kieranlewix

Credits
All of the above ways will not only help you establish an online presence, but also ensure that your business is always thriving, keep your competitors at bay(that is, always below you), and keep you in the top tier always. Another thing, perhaps, that you could do is learn to delegate. In as much as you might be able to answer all the questions your clients may have, it is important to bring a few people into the loop, teach them about your business and make them moderators, let them monitor their own specific forums in that website. In this way, you will accomplish a 24hour customer service and also get time to figure out how to better your website. That is exactly what DG does.:cool:

Credits
All of the above ways will not only help you establish an online presence, but also ensure that your business is always thriving, keep your competitors at bay(that is, always below you), and keep you in the top tier always. Another thing, perhaps, that you could do is learn to delegate. In as much as you might be able to answer all the questions your clients may have, it is important to bring a few people into the loop, teach them about your business and make them moderators, let them monitor their own specific forums in that website. In this way, you will accomplish a 24hour customer service and also get time to figure out how to better your website. That is exactly what DG does.:cool:
I am not even sure what DG is doing most of the time, ROFL, I know whats going on concerning the forum, however, he does not share everything with me, and I am certainly not a mind reader; DG has a full-time job, and it is difficult for him to be around that much, however, this the very reason that I am here so people do not discouragec, and he can count on me to run the forum in an efficent manner, and it seems to be working out. DG did say he would be making a post about DG goals in the next couple days, and I have no idea what he is going to say, however, from our previous discussions, then I can say for a fact that I am not disappointed as I can somewhat see what direction the site will be going in the future, and no doubt may take a considerable amount of time.