The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 106 more

[ NEW ] Extradime.com

Credits
This is posting site that is legit and paying.Pay rate is as high as getting 15 cents per thread,50 cents becoming a member and 50 cents referring a friend.

Minimum payout is $5 or 5000 points
Payment processor: PayPal

Anyone working on this site? Please

moh254

Credits
I think I have an account with this site but the last time I checked, they informed me that they stopped paying since last year. Maybe they have reopened the reward system, please confirm this to us. Also, in case you have some payment proof then please let us know.

Credits
I think I have an account with this site but the last time I checked, they informed me that they stopped paying since last year. Maybe they have reopened the reward system, please confirm this to us. Also, in case you have some payment proof then please let us know.
Maybe they just reopen the payment process again, the information is on their site,I got the information I just posted from their site.you can check this link: http://extradime.com/

Gabbar

Credits
I need to know more about this website. Please share more and do tell if its still paying or not as I never heard any website like that and its pay rate looks very good and I would be glad to try.

Credits
I need to know more about this website. Please share more and do tell if its still paying or not as I never heard any website like that and its pay rate looks very good and I would be glad to try.
I had a brief look at the site, and it does look somewhat dated, however, their 200k posts are impressive, but the first forum I check was completely empty, and I am not sure how active the site is, so before you signup, make sure they are an active payer.

Credits
I took a look at the site and it seems like no one is posting anything new. The threads were started as far back as 2013 and seemed to be up to date until 2017 sometime. I did see one reply from 2018 but it was on a thread that originally began in 2013. I think I would have to hear more from current members who are active on the site before joining it again.

Kei

Credits
I used the link you provided to look at the site. Looks like its been updated recently. However it seems kind of quiet and deserted. Perhaps they just reopened the reward program and are trying to get people there. The only way to be sure is to see a proof and we can't actually see one unless someone tries to work there.

Gabbar

Credits
I'm in search of few more well paying websites. Is this website paying well? Please share your payment proof if you are doing well on it. I would join from your referral link.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Credits
I'm in search of few more well paying websites. Is this website paying well? Please share your payment proof if you are doing well on it. I would join from your referral link.
I think you should pass. Whatever happened to TalkFreelance.com also happened to ExtraDime.com, they both appear to have a lot of posts, however, both of them are as dead as a ghost town, not only that, extradime.com only has a few backlinks, so the site itself is probably no longer getting the traffic it used to get. ExtraDime.com is also using an outdated version of VB 3.7, and this site is clearly outdated. The owner may as well just sell off the domain assuming it has any value at all.

1.png

According to majestic.com

ExtraDime.com has 21,000+ external backlinks

ExtraDime.com only has 247 results in google.

however, why is the site not indexed anymore?

Did ExtraDime.com get a Google penalty?

How did a once thriving community simply die out?

chameli

Credits
This is posting site that is legit and paying.Pay rate is as high as getting 15 cents per thread,50 cents becoming a member and 50 cents referring a friend.

Minimum payout is $5 or 5000 points
Payment processor: PayPal

Anyone working on this site? Please
Do you have experience working on this site? Have you been paid by this site? The pay rate is very high, 15 cents per thread is very high rate when most of the forums are paying between 1-5 cents per thread. The rate is too good to be true.