[ LEGIT ] Facebook.com Legit or Scam?

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Rate Post
5.00 star(s)
What do you really think of Facebook? We all know that facebook.com is certainly a legit site, and Facebook is one of the most popular visited sites in the world today that has around 2 billion users worldwide, but what do you really think about Facebook, and how do you even use facebook.com? Do you use Facebook in order to keep your friends and family updated? Personally, I do not use Facebook and have never signed up for an account, but I do have a couple family members that use Facebook in order to keep their niche group of friends and family updated with the latest trends on what is going on in their own lives, and if you do not use facebook.com on a personal level, then maybe you use facebook.com for business such as creating your own facebook page, and keeping your customers updated on your latest products. As an online business owner, then you can also post your eCommerce products to your Facebook business page by turning your business page into your very own marketplace, so how do you use facebook.com?

Heatman

Credits
Seeing the thread title actually threw me into a bit of laughter but I paused and think again about the possibility of someone actually asking the question if Facebook is a scam or something legit to be used. That's when I saw reasons to believe that it's actually a good question that needs to be addressed and answered properly especially for people who haven't used the social media site for the first time. Even though there are over 2 billion users of Facebook, that doesn't mean that there isn't more people who are yet to have a single Facebook account. So therefore, this article is more likely beneficial to such people. Facebook is a legit social media sites that can be used for almost everything, both for personal and business purposes. When you hear about social media marketing, Facebook is 80% the site used for this marketing campaign.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Seeing the thread title actually threw me into a bit of laughter but I paused and think again about the possibility of someone actually asking the question if Facebook is a scam or something legit to be used. That's when I saw reasons to believe that it's actually a good question that needs to be addressed and answered properly especially for people who haven't used the social media site for the first time. Even though there are over 2 billion users of Facebook, that doesn't mean that there isn't more people who are yet to have a single Facebook account. So therefore, this article is more likely beneficial to such people. Facebook is a legit social media sites that can be used for almost everything, both for personal and business purposes. When you hear about social media marketing, Facebook is 80% the site used for this marketing campaign.
It is a business review, and I felt that it would be fitting, should popular sites be immune from getting reviews? This thread can serve other purposes also, and Facebook is not perfect. Facebook users can always come here to praise Facebook or cuss them out, and every type of business will have their ups and downs, and if you had a bad or good experience with facebook.com, then you have certainly come to the right place....

Heatman

Credits
It is a business review, and I felt that it would be fitting, should popular sites be immune from getting reviews? This thread can serve other purposes also, and Facebook is not perfect. Facebook users can always come here to praise Facebook or cuss them out, and every type of business will have their ups and downs, and if you had a bad or good experience with facebook.com, then you have certainly come to the right place....
Well, the truth is that Facebook isn't all bed of roses even though it's the most used and popular social media in the world, there are still some pitfalls that it bears. Take for instance, the recent issue of data scandal with Cambridge Analytica. The case is still in court and there is also another lawsuit against Facebook.

Personally, from my observations and stories that I have heard so far, Facebook is also a fertile ground for hackers and scammers. I have had my Facebook account hacked twice and I come in contact with few people who tried to scam me on Facebook but I'm well aware of all their tricks.

My question is can Mark Zuckerberg prevent Facebook from being used by some people to scam others?

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Well, the truth is that Facebook isn't all bed of roses even though it's the most used and popular social media in the world, there are still some pitfalls that it bears. Take for instance, the recent issue of data scandal with Cambridge Analytica. The case is still in court and there is also another lawsuit against Facebook.

Personally, from my observations and stories that I have heard so far, Facebook is also a fertile ground for hackers and scammers. I have had my Facebook account hacked twice and I come in contact with few people who tried to scam me on Facebook but I'm well aware of all their tricks.

My question is can Mark Zuckerberg prevent Facebook from being used by some people to scam others?
There will also be scammers, and the more popular your site, then you will find scammers everywhere waiting for the right time to hit their next victim. I bet if you tried to run some political ads on Facebook, then I would bet you would not have much luck, and you might find your account banned. Facebook uses data against their own users by tracking their habits, and what they are interested in, and this is a goldmine if you know what your users like, then you will have a better chance in making a sale if you know their likes and dislikes, and that is wrong in itself.