The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] Facebook messenger feature for sending money

Heatman

Credits
We are well aware of what the social media Facebook has done in the world today when it comes to connecting the internet and the world together, friends and family, relatives and strangers together with just a few clicks on either their smartphone, laptops or computers.

Now, I just discovered that the social media site isn't stopping with making its users have more features to enjoy. Facebook developers installed a new feature in its messenger for users in United States of America to be able to send and receive money from friends using the application.

Personally, I would like for this new feature to be expanded and extended to other parts of the world because I'm sure that most people would like to enjoy using the feature.

Read more about it here ;
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...ments-p2p-how-to-transfer-money-a8040361.html

Pradhan

Credits
I did not know about this feature of the Facebook messenger. There is no doubt this feature is really extraordinary. I think it should be made open to all users without being bound in a specific range. Then I think it will be at the top of popularity.

Heatman

Credits
I did not know about this feature of the Facebook messenger. There is no doubt this feature is really extraordinary. I think it should be made open to all users without being bound in a specific range. Then I think it will be at the top of popularity.
Exactly! I was amazed seeing such features put in place for people living in the United States of America who are using Facebook messenger. It would really be very kind of Mark Zuckerberg to upgrade the feature to other parts of the world where people make use of the social media.

anorona

Credits
Messenger has been very useful not only for sending money but also on our local apps like gcash, paymaya and coins.ph.
You can make transactions with these 3
different app by just using messenger, really amazing. I wont be surprised if in the future they will also add sendiing gifts or packages to different part of the world.

Gabbar

Credits
Facebook is trying different things to keep the users interested and adding Marketplace is another thing. Don't know how safe it would be to send money through Facebook and I am not looking forward towards it.

chameli

Credits
I was not aware about this feature. If this is now available in the US, I believe it will also be available in other location because facebook and messenger members are also in the other parts of the globe, possibly more user outside US than inside the US. By the way, do you know where does the money sent through messenger gets deposited? On paypal or bank?

Gabbar

Credits
I also heard about this feature but I'm not interested in trying it. I don't feel it'll be that secure and when it involves money I won't risk it.

anorona

Credits
I also heard about this feature but I'm not interested in trying it. I don't feel it'll be that secure and when it involves money I won't risk it.

I also havent tried this feature for the same reason. I am not comfortable and still doubtful with it. However, some feature for the app like gcash, coins.ph and paymaya sometimes offer cashbacks, and seems good to try.

Gabbar

Credits
I also havent tried this feature for the same reason. I am not comfortable and still doubtful with it. However, some feature for the app like gcash, coins.ph and paymaya sometimes offer cashbacks, and seems good to try.
I'm even seeing some of the other apps are requesting us to check this payment feature wherein we can pay with them as well but it's not safe.

anorona

Credits
I'm even seeing some of the other apps are requesting us to check this payment feature wherein we can pay with them as well but it's not safe.

For the apps that I have mention, it seems like it is safe. They even use messenger for their referral system and people are getting bigger referral bonus for this promo. However, this is only applicable for the latest app.

Gabbar

Credits
For the apps that I have mention, it seems like it is safe. They even use messenger for their referral system and people are getting bigger referral bonus for this promo. However, this is only applicable for the latest app.
I won't try that out, there are apps which are specialized in that and we should work with these only.

chameli

Credits
Facebook has introduced marketplace. When it is allowing people to buy and sell things through facebook, facebook should surely have some payment systrem. If this is working in the US. I believethis feature will soon be available to other parts of the world because facebook is used more by non Americans than the Americans.

a_jerobon

Credits
We are well aware of what the social media Facebook has done in the world today when it comes to connecting the internet and the world together, friends and family, relatives and strangers together with just a few clicks on either their smartphone, laptops or computers.

Now, I just discovered that the social media site isn't stopping with making its users have more features to enjoy. Facebook developers installed a new feature in its messenger for users in United States of America to be able to send and receive money from friends using the application.

Personally, I would like for this new feature to be expanded and extended to other parts of the world because I'm sure that most people would like to enjoy using the feature.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...ments-p2p-how-to-transfer-money-a8040361.html
That is a great feature indeed. It will be so easy to transfer money now. I also hope that it is extended worldwide so that we can all enjoy this feature.

anorona

Credits
Facebook has introduced marketplace. When it is allowing people to buy and sell things through facebook, facebook should surely have some payment systrem. If this is working in the US. I believethis feature will soon be available to other parts of the world because facebook is used more by non Americans than the Americans.
they actually offer some payment here in my country with the use of some app. A lot of changes has been made on facebook for years, before, it was just a plain social media site, but now, it offers a lot(news, business, lost and found, entertainment, etc).

Gabbar

Credits
I'm not sure how reliable it'll be to send money through it but I'm also aware that many have already tried it. Hope they share their experiences with us.

kattech

Credits
Did I read it well or am dreaming? A feature to send and receive money from Friends and family using Facebook? This is the best achievement of the year Facebook has done. I can't imagine getting money from anyone on Facebook. Can't wait to see the feature rolled to my country..

Wow, sincerely I never know something like that exist. All I thought or know is sending and receiving money by code. Thank you for the info.

Gabbar

Credits
Same like Facebook other apps have configured this payment feature but don't think it's recommended to trust these apps and link our bank account with them.

kattech

Credits
With current reputation of FB, I am against performing any such financial transaction on this platform. Let clean themselves first.
Every now and then, I read stories of Facebook being hacked or accounts compromised, how safe will it be with people's financial information? I am scared, a problem may arise.