The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] FACEBOOK RESEARCH PROGRAM Reviews

Gabbar

Credits
Facebook Research Program App is a legit app and paying really well. We just need to Join this app but this is possible only with an Invite which we can receive through our email with Instructions to Install it. This App is only for Indian and USA users so others cannot participate and we just need to Install the app and let it run in the back ground and Facebook Research team will contact and update us about it and we can earn $5 just for that and can earn and also $10 for every person we invite but we should keep the app working in order to earn from it.

We will receive the payment with PayPal.

Credits
This review was shared on a group I belong to and I wish I could be part of it because it is really an easy way of making money just leave the app open and invite others to earn more. Those eligible should try this one out as it is very legit.

ahmedo24

Credits
I have seen someone who got paid via this site, but I am not eligible to use this app, I hope it will be open to all countries since we all use facebook.

Gabbar

Credits
I have seen many got paid from this research program but I didn't liked working with it, so i deleted my account. They will track my mobile and pay me $5 for a month, its not worth and it was even giving me troubles while working on the phone.

ahmedo24

Credits
I have seen many got paid from this research program but I didn't liked working with it, so i deleted my account. They will track my mobile and pay me $5 for a month, its not worth and it was even giving me troubles while working on the phone.
Do you mean the could or will be able to access all information on your phone in the course of tracking device for that one month? is it a one time payment proof continuous?

Gabbar

Credits
Do you mean the could or will be able to access all information on your phone in the course of tracking device for that one month? is it a one time payment proof continuous?
They use a VPN thing which we need to enable all all times and if not then they won't include that time and I was actually unable to post from my mobile till the time it was on , So I deleted that.

ahmedo24

Credits
They use a VPN thing which we need to enable all all times and if not then they won't include that time and I was actually unable to post from my mobile till the time it was on , So I deleted that.
Then with $5 pay out I don't think it worth it. if I get you right, even Indian can not earn from this app except thorough VPN right?

Gabbar

Credits
Then with $5 pay out I don't think it worth it. if I get you right, even Indian can not earn from this app except thorough VPN right?
You didn't understand, Facebook research app has an Inbuilt VPN which helps them to track our data and research. Its only Indian and US users who can earn from this research but I don't see it worth.

Gabbar

Credits
I know toluna to be survey sites, if am right, I don't think it will be bad running facebook research program will be a problem.

It's not a problem but I received email from them that they are improving the working of this app so that users won't face any issues as in my case I was not even able to access internet.

chameli

Credits
If this app is only available in the US and India, then I am afraid I cannot use it as I am neither an Indian not an American. By the way, how much do you actually earn through this app? can you reach withdrawal threshold every month? How much is the minimum withdrawal amount?

ahmedo24

Credits
I just can't remember the minimum payout and the forum that I saw a payment proof shared by a member, it either on forum coin or beer money forum but it legit, restricted and paying.

chameli

Credits
You didn't understand, Facebook research app has an Inbuilt VPN which helps them to track our data and research. Its only Indian and US users who can earn from this research but I don't see it worth.
You are from India, are you using this app and earning money? If you are earning money, how much do you earn from the app. is this program endorsed by Facebook Inc?

Gabbar

Credits
You are from India, are you using this app and earning money? If you are earning money, how much do you earn from the app. is this program endorsed by Facebook Inc?
yeah, this is exclusively for Indian and US Users but I felt uncomfortable with this as the app has a inbuilt VPN which will track how we use our mobile and when I Installed it, I was unable to work, So I deleted the app.

ahmedo24

Credits
It is better to earn from app or sites That Won't have secretive tracking devices cos such intention is questionable and makes members uncomfortable.

Gabbar

Credits
I don't like to work on any app like that. Although we can earn well from it and can earn more from referrals as well but I'm not planning to even give it another go.

Gabbar

Credits
Good to know that my friend. Glad you already got paid from it and enjoy working on it.

I'm not comfortable working on it and that's why I'm not trying to earn from it.