The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Fast food chain business

Junrose123

Credits
I wonder if fast food chain business is a feasible one since I saw a lot of them in my country, everywhere you can find them. They are accessible to everyone and I really see that many people are patronizing them maybe because they are cheap and convenient to everyone.

Gabbar

Credits
It's a good business prospect and doesn't require much investment and can be taken care of easily but we need to be patient about it like any other business.

Junrose123

Credits
I had been a patronizer of fast food chain products whenever we have some company meeting because they are cheap and convenient for me. I can have them specially if I am in a hurry for some company events.

Gabbar

Credits
I have even planned for that but nobody supported me in my family and now I feel I don't need to expect any support and work on my own.

johnywalker

Credits
Food is the only business that will never go down, even during the recession, food business will always survive. That's because human beings need food to survive. IN order to make money with food business, you also need to know a couple of things. For instance know what sells most in your place. fast food is obvious choice for many people.

chameli

Credits
My husband once had a fast food resturant. However, he had to sell it bit by bit (the entire resturant was not sold at once, he sold everything separately) because the restaurant made a huge loss. That was long before we got married. Resturant is a lucrave business because not matter what people will never stop eating. However, if you are not doing properly you will surely fail.

Gabbar

Credits
My husband once had a fast food resturant. However, he had to sell it bit by bit (the entire resturant was not sold at once, he sold everything separately) because the restaurant made a huge loss. That was long before we got married. Resturant is a lucrave business because not matter what people will never stop eating. However, if you are not doing properly you will surely fail.

I am planning to set up something like that but don't know if I can try it soon as we need to have some experience in that.

A K Rao

Credits
Fast food restaurants or small outlet is easy to start and with time it can grow! But to start a fast food chains it takes a lot of investment and also you need to face lot of competition as big players like KFC, Dominos, Pizza hut are doing very well throughout the World!

Gabbar

Credits
You are right. These take time but we can expect to make good money from these as they don't require that big investment and we needn't set a lavish store like KFC and others.

A K Rao

Credits
You are right. These take time but we can expect to make good money from these as they don't require that big investment and we needn't set a lavish store like KFC and others.
Small stalls of fast food on the busy streets are making good business ! I get to see lot of rush there! One keeps the hygiene and if the products are sold at an affordable rates we can earn good from that sort of shops!

A K Rao

Credits
Fast food chain are very good business for some location which are very busy and have a lots of people otherwise it would not make so much profit.
Such businesses require good number of people as customers to survive in the business! Today people want every thing fast and fast food shops are getting popular for this reason!

Junrose123

Credits
Such businesses require good number of people as customers to survive in the business! Today people want every thing fast and fast food shops are getting popular for this reason!
Yes you are right on that that is why it is very important if we can put our fast food chain business into places which has a good number of people like for example on some terminals or big cities.

Gabbar

Credits
Small stalls of fast food on the busy streets are making good business ! I get to see lot of rush there! One keeps the hygiene and if the products are sold at an affordable rates we can earn good from that sort of shops!
They do make good money and that's why we can see more and more carts like that and some are now doing it on big cars

anorona

Credits
I agree. Placing them on a crowded place or during some special event can really be profitable. Aside from that, these
is small stalls is definitely more affordable than franchising a big branch. It is a good start to earn and then do the expansion afterwards.

A K Rao

Credits
I agree. Placing them on a crowded place or during some special event can really be profitable. Aside from that, these
is small stalls is definitely more affordable than franchising a big branch. It is a good start to earn and then do the expansion afterwards.
I fully agree with your views as this will give one some breating time along with required experience before venturing into a bigger business!

anorona

Credits
I fully agree with your views as this will give one some breating time along with required experience before venturing into a bigger business!
The only disadvange I see is that people will only have the take out option. But for some instances, it can also be an advantage since the line among these small stalls are shorter compare to the branch where we can dine in, so for people on a rush, this would be the best option.

Gabbar

Credits
it's a good option and many like to buy some properly and hire people to work on these food carts or stalls and make decent money from it.

Junrose123

Credits
Food carts are really better than franchising a big branch especially if we have a tight budget because we can easily earn from it as long as we are in the right location.

A K Rao

Credits
Food carts are really better than franchising a big branch especially if we have a tight budget because we can easily earn from it as long as we are in the right location.
In fact we can change the location if needed as per the crowd and any special occasion/ event which is not possible with big set up with lot of investment!