Fast Food Choices

Sometimes when the need arises I opt to eat fast-food, it's whenever I don't have time to cook food at home or at times that I need a quick snack when I'm out.

There are different types of fast food available for every nation around the globe. And here is a list of the most notable ones.

1. Fish and Chips
2. French Fries and Onion Rings
3. Hamburgers
4. Hot Dogs
5. Ramen, Noodles and Dimsum
6. Tacos and Burritos
7. Fried Chicken
8. Ice Cream and Gelato
9. Pizza and Pasta
10. Donuts
11. Sandwiches
12. Pancakes
13. Crepes
14. Cakes, Cookies, Pastries, Pies, Bread
15. Meat pies and Hot Pockets

Each one of these have different variants and flavors for everyone to enjoy.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Sometimes when the need arises I opt to eat fast-food, it's whenever I don't have time to cook food at home or at times that I need a quick snack when I'm out.

There are different types of fast food available for every nation around the globe. And here is a list of the most notable ones.

1. Fish and Chips
2. French Fries and Onion Rings
3. Hamburgers
4. Hot Dogs
5. Ramen, Noodles and Dimsum
6. Tacos and Burritos
7. Fried Chicken
8. Ice Cream and Gelato
9. Pizza and Pasta
10. Donuts
11. Sandwiches
12. Pancakes
13. Crepes
14. Cakes, Cookies, Pastries, Pies, Bread
15. Meat pies and Hot Pockets

Each one of these have different variants and flavors for everyone to enjoy.
We have little caesars pizza right up the road, however, down the road about 30-40 miles is a very good Chinese restaurant that I eat at every now and then, if I am not eating out, then I like to get some buffalo chicken, onions, tomatoes, bacon, and it makes a damn good sandwich, and this is probably somewhat more healthy for you compared to an all-out hamburger meal with fries, and a coke, and last night, I had just that, I put some butter on some sara lee butter bread, put it in a toaster, then made me that buffalo chicken, bacon, onion, and tomatoe sandwich, awesome!

My daughter loves Jolibee. :) She would always request Jollibee after we go to church every Sunday. Kids really love Jollibee and Mc Donalds, not really because they love the food but the mascot:p.

Last edited by a moderator:

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
My daughter loves Jolibee. :) She would always request Jollibee after we go to church every Sunday. Kids really love Jollibee and Mc Donalds, not really because they love the food but the mascot:p.
I never heard of Jollibee's before, then I just had to rush out and look it up to see what it was, and from my search, Jollibee's is a type of Filipino food chain which would resemble Popeyes chicken here in the USA, and who does not like a greasy bucket of chicken from time to time? :)

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
My fast food preference has to be chicken and fries. I'm in love with this combo, I actually think I have a problem.
I went to the store the other day and found a few chicken nuggets that I thought I would try, and they cost about $8 per bag, and more then enough for a 2-3 dinners throughout the week, so I get back home, and drop these suckers into the frier, and they are the bomb, and are so good. I have a problem also, eating fried foods is never good for you, and my problem could result in having heart issues in the future if I do not stop eating them, and tomorrow, I think I will get a bucket of chicken, cole slaw, mashed potatoes, and may have some chicken nuggets along with the fried chicken.

Hova

Credits
I went to the store the other day and found a few chicken nuggets that I thought I would try, and they cost about $8 per bag, and more then enough for a 2-3 dinners throughout the week, so I get back home, and drop these suckers into the frier, and they are the bomb, and are so good. I have a problem also, eating fried foods is never good for you, and my problem could result in having heart issues in the future if I do not stop eating them, and tomorrow, I think I will get a bucket of chicken, cole slaw, mashed potatoes, and may have some chicken nuggets along with the fried chicken.
Not to forget the excess calories from fast food will eventually lead to weight gain. Have you ever noticed when you've been walking for about 30 minutes or when your climbing stairs and all of sudden you start having a problem breathing? That is your respiratory system crashing because of the pressure being exerted on your lungs and heart.

NoviceNinja

Credits
Nice to know someone is from where I live too. I am 34 years young, and if ever I would eat out, Jollibee is still my first choice. I am a big fan of their palabok. McDonald's if we talk about fried chicken and fries. I also prefer Chowking which serves Chinese, and burgers of Burger King, they're the bomb. Pizza Hut comes to mind too if ever we talk about the best pizza place.