The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 86 more

Fast Food Choices

Credits
Sometimes when the need arises I opt to eat fast-food, it's whenever I don't have time to cook food at home or at times that I need a quick snack when I'm out.

There are different types of fast food available for every nation around the globe. And here is a list of the most notable ones.

1. Fish and Chips
2. French Fries and Onion Rings
3. Hamburgers
4. Hot Dogs
5. Ramen, Noodles and Dimsum
6. Tacos and Burritos
7. Fried Chicken
8. Ice Cream and Gelato
9. Pizza and Pasta
10. Donuts
11. Sandwiches
12. Pancakes
13. Crepes
14. Cakes, Cookies, Pastries, Pies, Bread
15. Meat pies and Hot Pockets

Each one of these have different variants and flavors for everyone to enjoy.

Credits
Sometimes when the need arises I opt to eat fast-food, it's whenever I don't have time to cook food at home or at times that I need a quick snack when I'm out.

There are different types of fast food available for every nation around the globe. And here is a list of the most notable ones.

1. Fish and Chips
3. Hamburgers
4. Hot Dogs
6. Tacos and Burritos
7. Fried Chicken
8. Ice Cream and Gelato
9. Pizza and Pasta
10. Donuts
11. Sandwiches
12. Pancakes
13. Crepes

We have little caesars pizza right up the road, however, down the road about 30-40 miles is a very good Chinese restaurant that I eat at every now and then, if I am not eating out, then I like to get some buffalo chicken, onions, tomatoes, bacon, and it makes a damn good sandwich, and this is probably somewhat more healthy for you compared to an all-out hamburger meal with fries, and a coke, and last night, I had just that, I put some butter on some sara lee butter bread, put it in a toaster, then made me that buffalo chicken, bacon, onion, and tomatoe sandwich, awesome!

Credits
My daughter loves Jolibee. :) She would always request Jollibee after we go to church every Sunday. Kids really love Jollibee and Mc Donalds, not really because they love the food but the mascot:p.

Last edited by a moderator:
Credits
My daughter loves Jolibee. :) She would always request Jollibee after we go to church every Sunday. Kids really love Jollibee and Mc Donalds, not really because they love the food but the mascot:p.
I never heard of Jollibee's before, then I just had to rush out and look it up to see what it was, and from my search, Jollibee's is a type of Filipino food chain which would resemble Popeyes chicken here in the USA, and who does not like a greasy bucket of chicken from time to time? :)

D

Deleted member 30

My fast food preference has to be chicken and fries. I'm in love with this combo, I actually think I have a problem.

Credits
My fast food preference has to be chicken and fries. I'm in love with this combo, I actually think I have a problem.
I went to the store the other day and found a few chicken nuggets that I thought I would try, and they cost about $8 per bag, and more then enough for a 2-3 dinners throughout the week, so I get back home, and drop these suckers into the frier, and they are the bomb, and are so good. I have a problem also, eating fried foods is never good for you, and my problem could result in having heart issues in the future if I do not stop eating them, and tomorrow, I think I will get a bucket of chicken, cole slaw, mashed potatoes, and may have some chicken nuggets along with the fried chicken.

D

Deleted member 30

I went to the store the other day and found a few chicken nuggets that I thought I would try, and they cost about $8 per bag, and more then enough for a 2-3 dinners throughout the week, so I get back home, and drop these suckers into the frier, and they are the bomb, and are so good. I have a problem also, eating fried foods is never good for you, and my problem could result in having heart issues in the future if I do not stop eating them, and tomorrow, I think I will get a bucket of chicken, cole slaw, mashed potatoes, and may have some chicken nuggets along with the fried chicken.
Not to forget the excess calories from fast food will eventually lead to weight gain. Have you ever noticed when you've been walking for about 30 minutes or when your climbing stairs and all of sudden you start having a problem breathing? That is your respiratory system crashing because of the pressure being exerted on your lungs and heart.

D

Deleted member 34

Nice to know someone is from where I live too. I am 34 years young, and if ever I would eat out, Jollibee is still my first choice. I am a big fan of their palabok. McDonald's if we talk about fried chicken and fries. I also prefer Chowking which serves Chinese, and burgers of Burger King, they're the bomb. Pizza Hut comes to mind too if ever we talk about the best pizza place.

Junrose123

Credits
Sometimes if I am in a hurry and have no time to cook for myself, I tend to have noodles since it is easy to prepare in just a minute it can be eaten already. I just eat it occasionally so that I will not incur health problems later on.

Kei

Credits
Fast food is not good for our health. They are basically junk that do not really offer us valuable nutrients. They are mostly full of sugar and fat. I find myself indulging in the habit of eating junk sometimes. We should try as much as possible to always make healthy choices in our diet. The effects of eating fast food are usually longterm so you might feel like you are enjoying now but you'll pay for it in the long run.

Junrose123

Credits
Yes that is right that fast food lack some nutritional value that our body needs. As much as possible we should avoid them and just have some vegetables that really makes us healthy.

SeaGirl

Credits
There was a time in my life when used to eat fast food daily but it's so bad for health and make us weak. Try to have in moderation and concentrate on healthy diet.

KingSaini

Credits
There was a time in my life when used to eat fast food daily but it's so bad for health and make us weak. Try to have in moderation and concentrate on healthy diet.
Just have it in moderation and never more than twice a week. All fast food are not bad. There are ways to make them homemade.

ptrikha20

Credits

1. Fish and Chips
3. Hamburgers
4. Hot Dogs
6. Tacos and Burritos
7. Fried Chicken
8. Ice Cream and Gelato
9. Pizza and Pasta
10. Donuts
11. Sandwiches
12. Pancakes
13. Crepes

Well, while I avoid Fast food, but Cookies and cakes are a bit of my weakness, and I need to control my urge for them. If Apple Pie is a fast food, then that too is in my list.
Others are : Pizza Hut or Domino's Pizza(some are customized Indian Palate suitable Pizzas), Burger from MCDonald's and we have some Indian fast food equivalents too.
Post automatically merged:

Just have it in moderation and never more than twice a week. All fast food are not bad. There are ways to make them homemade.
Yes eating these more can lead to more weight gain, higher cholesterol, sugar and other health issues.

cmoneyspinner

Credits
My fast food choices are usually anything that's on the "Dollar Menu" or what they now call "Value Menu". The restaurants were losing money selling food for just a dollar. So what used to cost a dollar now costs anywhere from $1.29 to $1.89. But so what! It's still cheap. For me lunch is a sandwich and a glass of water. So I pay two bucks for a lunch and drink the water that's free. If you're on a tight budget those value fast food lunches are cheaper than making your own lunch and bringing it to work. I also love the fact that McDonald's now serves breakfast all day long and I can order a breakfast burrito for a dollar.

ptrikha20

Credits
My fast food choices are usually anything that's on the "Dollar Menu" or what they now call "Value Menu". The restaurants were losing money selling food for just a dollar. So what used to cost a dollar now costs anywhere from $1.29 to $1.89. But so what! It's still cheap. For me lunch is a sandwich and a glass of water. So I pay two bucks for a lunch and drink the water that's free. If you're on a tight budget those value fast food lunches are cheaper than making your own lunch and bringing it to work. I also love the fact that McDonald's now serves breakfast all day long and I can order a breakfast burrito for a dollar.
For me, home cooked food is anytime better. Sometimes external food does not suits me much.