The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 113 more

[ LEGIT ] fast-growing-trees.com Legit or Scam?

Credits
Rate Post
5.00 star(s)
re: fast-growing-trees.com

Legit!

my Superior Hybrid Poplar has arrived today, and it is certainly a legit business, and if you are looking for fast growing trees, then you probably should get this website a shot, and I am not done yet. I will be ordering more trees pretty soon, 4-1 Apple Tree, Peach Tree, and a pear tree, if all these fruit trees do pretty good, then I may order another set of trees next year, and by this time next year, then I hope to get the canning process down pat, as I will be canning all of this fruit, and I may give some away, but if some sort of fruit shortage should arise, then I will have that fruit that has been canned ready to go. This particular tree is really not that cheap, and I think I spend around $125, however, this tree is about as tall as I am, and according to their tree specs, then this type of tree Hybrid Poplar grows about 6 feet per year. The leaves on the tree look somewhat drained, a little water should do the trick.

Here is the just planted photo:

tree.JPEG

It may look like this when the tree fully matures:

Within the next 2-3 weeks, I hope to be getting those other trees, and once I have them planted, then I will add the photos to this review, and I really can not wait to see how my 4-1 apple tree will turn out, and it may be a little late to drop any fruit this year, however, by next season, my fruit trees should be dropping fruit like crazy.

I also can not ignore the ripoff complaints this company has received between 2009-2014, and this is why it is so important to do your research before buying anything online, however, it does appear they have gotten their act together, however, no business should ever get to this point.
https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/relevant/fast-growing-trees

Last edited:

KellyGeo

Credits
If you have your own house with an open space to plant this Hybrid Poplar, then it's a good thing to do in my opinion. Everyone who loves a touch of life in the setting of his or her home always make provisions for something like flowers or such trees like Hybrid Poplar. Even the price for the tree seems costly at $125 but within 2-3 weeks and one starts enjoying the benefits of planting such tree, I would say that it's completely worth it.

Credits
If you have your own house with an open space to plant this Hybrid Poplar, then it's a good thing to do in my opinion. Everyone who loves a touch of life in the setting of his or her home always make provisions for something like flowers or such trees like Hybrid Poplar. Even the price for the tree seems costly at $125 but within 2-3 weeks and one starts enjoying the benefits of planting such tree, I would say that it's completely worth it.
you are right, it is somewhat expensive, but this was not from a seed, the tree was around 6-7ft when it arrived, however, after being in the ground for 3 days, it is not looking for good, hell, the tree looked much better when it came out of the box, however, I am going to have to give the company a poor review as they neglected to tell me this tree should have been planted in the fall/spring, not summer as the heat/sun appears to have a negative effect on the tree, and from what I can tell, it appears to be dying, not growing fast as the promise I was made. This business was more than willing to take your money, however, not give you the information or warning that this tree should not be planted in the summer, and I guess I should not be shocked or surprised, but I am disappointed that this company does not provide warnings to their customers before buying, and I will post updated photo soon.

This is what the tree looks like now, near death:

2.JPEG

Attachments

Last edited:

KellyGeo

Credits
you are right, it is somewhat expensive, but this was not from a seed, the tree was around 6-7ft when it arrived, however, after being in the ground for 3 days, it is not looking for good, hell, the tree looked much better when it came out of the box, however, I am going to have to give the company a poor review as they neglected to tell me this tree should have been planted in the fall/spring, not summer as the heat/sun appears to have a negative effect on the tree, and from what I can tell, it appears to be dying, not growing fast as the promise I was made. This business was more than willing to take your money, however, not give you the information or warning that this tree should not be planted in the summer, and I guess I should not be shocked or surprised, but I am disappointed that this company does not provide warnings to their customers before buying, and I will post updated photo soon.

This is what the tree looks like now, near death:

View attachment 74
If the company didn't provide all the necessary information based on the season it would be best to plant the tree, then they don't have any value or regard for their customers, and it's definitely going to come back and bite them in the end. Just like you are planning on giving them a poor review, should other aggrieved customers take the same route with giving them bad reviews, it's certainly going affect their sales.

The current picture of the tree shows that it's in a very bad state, and would most likely die off soon. Just like that, you are on the verge of losing $125 as a result of not getting all the necessary information from the company. This would really hurt me should I find myself being in your shoes.

Credits
If the company didn't provide all the necessary information based on the season it would be best to plant the tree, then they don't have any value or regard for their customers, and it's definitely going to come back and bite them in the end. Just like you are planning on giving them a poor review, should other aggrieved customers take the same route with giving them bad reviews, it's certainly going affect their sales.

The current picture of the tree shows that it's in a very bad state, and would most likely die off soon. Just like that, you are on the verge of losing $125 as a result of not getting all the necessary information from the company. This would really hurt me should I find myself being in your shoes.
I had plans to order some fruit trees, however, my trust in this company is pretty low now. I did not expert the tree to look dead after 3-4 days after planting it in the ground according to their instructions, now if they had said upfront, dont worry if the leaves die off so quickly, then I could understand that, however, no warnings were given on what to expect, other then this is the fast growing tree, and I did not know it was going to be the fastest dying tree that I have ever planted, so I am hoping the tree itself is not dying, and I will not know anything until it is time for it to bloom again, and if it doesnt, then it will be just a tree stick in the ground that will never bloom into the shade tree that it was supposed to have become, in fact, in their description, it does say full sunlight, however, within the comment section, they say that the tree should not be planned in full sunlight in the dead of summer, which now seems they were misleading their customers, and this is how compaines like this end up getting bad reviews.

KellyGeo

Credits
I had plans to order some fruit trees, however, my trust in this company is pretty low now. I did not expert the tree to look dead after 3-4 days after planting it in the ground according to their instructions, now if they had said upfront, dont worry if the leaves die off so quickly, then I could understand that, however, no warnings were given on what to expect, other then this is the fast growing tree, and I did not know it was going to be the fastest dying tree that I have ever planted, so I am hoping the tree itself is not dying, and I will not know anything until it is time for it to bloom again, and if it doesnt, then it will be just a tree stick in the ground that will never bloom into the shade tree that it was supposed to have become, in fact, in their description, it does say full sunlight, however, within the comment section, they say that the tree should not be planned in full sunlight in the dead of summer, which now seems they were misleading their customers, and this is how compaines like this end up getting bad reviews.
Normally, anything tree, flower or plant taken from somewhere and planted in another place will take some time to adjust to the new soil particles and nutrients before blooming. Although harsh sun plays a huge role in killing off the new plant when it's still adjusting to its new soil environment and its probably the case with your new tree plant. If it's possible for you to provide some kind of shade for it and water it very well on daily basis, maybe it's going to come back to life. Also try using organic manure on it, I believe it is going to help.

Credits
Normally, anything tree, flower or plant taken from somewhere and planted in another place will take some time to adjust to the new soil particles and nutrients before blooming. Although harsh sun plays a huge role in killing off the new plant when it's still adjusting to its new soil environment and its probably the case with your new tree plant. If it's possible for you to provide some kind of shade for it and water it very well on daily basis, maybe it's going to come back to life. Also try using organic manure on it, I believe it is going to help.
It is possible that it could spring back to life, however, the tree does appear to be very stressed, and that could be a result of shipping, and heat, or a combination of both. If I try to replant the tree in a new location, then it is possible that I could kill the tree for sure. Since I water the tree 3 times per day, then it will just have to ride the storm as there is very little I can do right now, and I have heard back from the company, and they said if it does not spring back to life in 4-6 weeks, then they would send me another tree since the tree is still considered under warranty, so we shall wait and see, and I hope it does come back to life because I would like to get some fruit trees planted, so they will start producing fruit by next season.

Credits
here is an update to my one-leaf tree. I could swear all the leaves died off on the tree, however, I do not know if this leaf is an existing leaf, or if this is a new leaf that grew back on the tree when the rest of the leaves died, however, one of the above photos implies all the leaves died. I noticed this new leaf today when I put some mulch in order to prevent grass/weeds from choking out the tree, and I water the tree 3 times per day. I hope to get some apple trees planted in the next couple weeks, so I am really looking forward to making some apple jam for next year, then maybe by the end of the year, I may plant a couple of peach trees, then I may plant a couple of different types of other fruit trees, and we will see where all this goes.

tree.JPEG

Last edited:

KellyGeo

Credits
It is possible that it could spring back to life, however, the tree does appear to be very stressed, and that could be a result of shipping, and heat, or a combination of both. If I try to replant the tree in a new location, then it is possible that I could kill the tree for sure. Since I water the tree 3 times per day, then it will just have to ride the storm as there is very little I can do right now, and I have heard back from the company, and they said if it does not spring back to life in 4-6 weeks, then they would send me another tree since the tree is still considered under warranty, so we shall wait and see, and I hope it does come back to life because I would like to get some fruit trees planted, so they will start producing fruit by next season.
If you uproot the tree to replant it in another location, you will definitely kill it by doing that. Just do everything you can to make the surroundings where you planted it to be conducive. And it's a good news hearing from the company that the tree is under warranty, so that gives you a good privilege should the tree not survive. But we shouldn't be praying for it not to survive because it will benefit you more surviving than getting a new tree if it dies off.

KellyGeo

Credits
here is an update to my one-leaf tree. I could swear all the leaves died off on the tree, however, I do not know if this leaf is an existing leaf, or if this is a new leaf that grew back on the tree when the rest of the leaves died, however, one of the above photos implies all the leaves died. I noticed this new leaf today when I put some mulch in order to prevent grass/weeds from choking out the tree, and I water the tree 3 times per day. I hope to get some apple trees planted in the next couple weeks, so I am really looking forward to making some apple jam for next year, then maybe by the end of the year, I may plant a couple of peach trees, then I may plant a couple of different types of other fruit trees, and we will see where all this goes.

View attachment 75
From the looks of this picture of the tree, it looks like it's a new leaf that grew back because from the previous picture of the tree which you uploaded, all the leaves attached to the tree were all shrink up and dead brown in color, but this new leaf looks alive and fresh. I hope another one grows back soon because that would only mean that the tree has survived.

Heatman

Credits
re: fast-growing-trees.com

Legit!

my Superior Hybrid Poplar has arrived today, and it is certainly a legit business, and if you are looking for fast growing trees, then you probably should get this website a shot, and I am not done yet. I will be ordering more trees pretty soon, 4-1 Apple Tree, Peach Tree, and a pear tree, if all these fruit trees do pretty good, then I may order another set of trees next year, and by this time next year, then I hope to get the canning process down pat, as I will be canning all of this fruit, and I may give some away, but if some sort of fruit shortage should arise, then I will have that fruit that has been canned ready to go. This particular tree is really not that cheap, and I think I spend around $125, however, this tree is about as tall as I am, and according to their tree specs, then this type of tree Hybrid Poplar grows about 6 feet per year. The leaves on the tree look somewhat drained, a little water should do the trick.

Here is the just planted photo:

View attachment 67

It may look like this when the tree fully matures:

Within the next 2-3 weeks, I hope to be getting those other trees, and once I have them planted, then I will add the photos to this review, and I really can not wait to see how my 4-1 apple tree will turn out, and it may be a little late to drop any fruit this year, however, by next season, my fruit trees should be dropping fruit like crazy.

I also can not ignore the ripoff complaints this company has received between 2009-2014, and this is why it is so important to do your research before buying anything online, however, it does appear they have gotten their act together, however, no business should ever get to this point.
https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/relevant/fast-growing-trees
This is one good way to decorate your compound with a lovely tree. If it grows as it's promised then I would say that the price of $125 is worth it. Just have in mind that replanting a tree breed in another setting takes time to adjust in its new environment. But if you provide all the necessary requirements that are needed for it to continue its growth, it's certainly going to survive.

Credits
From the looks of this picture of the tree, it looks like it's a new leaf that grew back because from the previous picture of the tree which you uploaded, all the leaves attached to the tree were all shrink up and dead brown in color, but this new leaf looks alive and fresh. I hope another one grows back soon because that would only mean that the tree has survived.
I just finished pruning all the dead stuff off the tree, and I think I am seeing new buds starting to form, so I am excited, however, I am not sure how long a bud takes to spring up a new leaf, but I would say if something is going to happen, then it will happen within the next 7-14 days.

This is one good way to decorate your compound with a lovely tree. If it grows as it's promised then I would say that the price of $125 is worth it. Just have in mind that replanting a tree breed in another setting takes time to adjust in its new environment. But if you provide all the necessary requirements that are needed for it to continue its growth, it's certainly going to survive.
bigger trees cost more money, then buying a tree from a seed, and when this tree arrived, it was already 7 feet tall, and some of the extras I ordered only boosted up the cost of the tree, and I could have just as easily ordered extra stuff at the local plant store, and I will not order any extras on my future tree orders, and today, my 25 pound bag of mulch arrived, and if you look at the last photo, then you can see I had put some mulch around the tree, and I am not a tree expert, and when you learning something new, it may be more expensive the first time around, but I have learned my lesson, and I can get any tree accessories from our local store rather than paying 3 times as much from this tree company, so far, its has been a learning experience.

Heatman

Credits
I just finished pruning all the dead stuff off the tree, and I think I am seeing new buds starting to form, so I am excited, however, I am not sure how long a bud takes to spring up a new leaf, but I would say if something is going to happen, then it will happen within the next 7-14 days.

bigger trees cost more money, then buying a tree from a seed, and when this tree arrived, it was already 7 feet tall, and some of the extras I ordered only boosted up the cost of the tree, and I could have just as easily ordered extra stuff at the local plant store, and I will not order any extras on my future tree orders, and today, my 25 pound bag of mulch arrived, and if you look at the last photo, then you can see I had put some mulch around the tree, and I am not a tree expert, and when you learning something new, it may be more expensive the first time around, but I have learned my lesson, and I can get any tree accessories from our local store rather than paying 3 times as much from this tree company, so far, its has been a learning experience.
Experience is the best teacher they say, I'm glad to hear that you have picked up a few knowledge from your experience with this first tree you bought from the company, tomorrow you will know exactly how to go about it and even give another person a good advice on how to do things. I'm glad to hear that the tree is showing signs of life with new leaves buds growing out, it only means that it has survived its early stages of replanting. But don't slack back on taking care of it on daily basis. It's still tender.

KellyGeo

Credits

That's one good way to make way for the new buds to sprout out by pruning the dead parts, buds and leaves off the tree. It will make room for the upcoming buds to have free access to grow out well. I'm happy seeing that the tree is showing signs of revival. It shows that your hardworking efforts in trying to help the tree survive is paying off now. At least now you can forget about getting another shipment from company because this one is not going to be dying on you.

Credits
That's one good way to make way for the new buds to sprout out by pruning the dead parts, buds and leaves off the tree. It will make room for the upcoming buds to have free access to grow out well. I'm happy seeing that the tree is showing signs of revival. It shows that your hardworking efforts in trying to help the tree survive is paying off now. At least now you can forget about getting another shipment from company because this one is not going to be dying on you.
This particular tree gets around 2-3 gallons of water per day, and on my very dry property, this is the only tree that gets any water at all until it starts raining, and today was no different, nothing on the tree has changed, and the green leaf is still there, however, I did put some miracle grow in the water to see if that would make any difference, even though this tree does not require miracle grow according to the tree planting instructions, but in this case, I did not think it would hurt the tree if I give the tree a little pick me up, and I will continue to monitor the tree daily, maybe it will start growing soon enough.

Heatman

Credits
This particular tree gets around 2-3 gallons of water per day, and on my very dry property, this is the only tree that gets any water at all until it starts raining, and today was no different, nothing on the tree has changed, and the green leaf is still there, however, I did put some miracle grow in the water to see if that would make any difference, even though this tree does not require miracle grow according to the tree planting instructions, but in this case, I did not think it would hurt the tree if I give the tree a little pick me up, and I will continue to monitor the tree daily, maybe it will start growing soon enough.
I really love your commitment towards making sure that the tree survive, and I'm sure it's not going to be all in vain. Not everyone puts in such commitment on something especially when it appeared that the stuff was about becoming a lost cause. Most people would give up on the tree when those leaves shriveled up and died off, they would consider the tree dead but no, not you. You were determined to see the end of how it goes and luckily the tree has survived from the way I'm seeing.

KellyGeo

Credits
All I can see so far is that you are doing your very best to ensure that the tree survives and I believe it's going to pay off. The green leaf still being there without browning shows that it's still in the fight and hopefully by the end of the week, another leaf will sprout out from one of the buds. Just keep doing your part and I'm certain that everything is going to be alright with the tree which I'm sure would make you very happy when it starts to grow as the company had promised.

Credits
All I can see so far is that you are doing your very best to ensure that the tree survives and I believe it's going to pay off. The green leaf still being there without browning shows that it's still in the fight and hopefully by the end of the week, another leaf will sprout out from one of the buds. Just keep doing your part and I'm certain that everything is going to be alright with the tree which I'm sure would make you very happy when it starts to grow as the company had promised.
I do what I can do, and that's it. I did some tree pruning today on other trees on the property, however, the one-leaf tree has not produced anything new, so it does not look better, nor does it look any worse off, and I keep watering the tree, but they claimed this was a fast growing shade tree, if it is, then it is the slowest-fastest growing shade tree that I have ever seen, and to be honest, there is nothing else to do other then continue waiting for the tree to do something.

KellyGeo

Credits
I do what I can do, and that's it. I did some tree pruning today on other trees on the property, however, the one-leaf tree has not produced anything new, so it does not look better, nor does it look any worse off, and I keep watering the tree, but they claimed this was a fast growing shade tree, if it is, then it is the slowest-fastest growing shade tree that I have ever seen, and to be honest, there is nothing else to do other then continue waiting for the tree to do something.
Haha, you are very funny with calling the tree the slowest-fastest growing shade tree that you have ever seen. That statement hit me hard on my ribs when I'm laughing out loud but you shouldn't see it that way. Remember that the tree didn't have a good start to life when it was planted because of the time of season you planted it. The hotness of the weather made it difficult for it to pick up growing immediately. So, if you would take my word for it, give it more time and you will be happy with it in no distant time.

Heatman

Credits
Don't sound too down or pessimistic my friend @DGStaff, you have done so much for this your newly planted tree that sounding like this or giving up on it wouldn't be a good idea. So, I would say that you should have more faith in the tree, even though it's not booming fast with growth as it was promised, I do believe that with your unrelenting efforts it's going to make it.