The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

Fastest payment processing site.

ahmedo24

Credits
Every site we work with have different ways and duration of rewarding their users. Some pay within few hours of requests,some pay after days, some after weeks while some pay at specific date. Share the sites the sites that pay you as fast as possible possibly their durations too.

moh254

Credits
I know bmf is one of them unless they changed their rules. Also, answeree is one of such sites . I requested payment and I received after two hours. But then if you're using skrill then it can take upto 3 days because yours answers will still undergo through edition.

Gabbar

Credits
Beer Money Forum does pay really quickly and I have experienced this thing with Forum coin as well. If the admin is active, you can message him and ask for the payment and can get paid in few minutes.

moh254

Credits
Beer Money Forum does pay really quickly and I have experienced this thing with Forum coin as well. If the admin is active, you can message him and ask for the payment and can get paid in few minutes.
In fact I had problem last time when I made withdrawal from forum coin. It took 9 days before I could receive payment. Seems like bmf changed because I don't really work there nowadays . But then waiting for 2 or 3 days isn't really bad.

Gabbar

Credits
@moh254 I think it happens only if the admin is on a break and only Fergal take care of payments. Next time, before making a request, see if the admin is online or not and make request when he is online.

D

Deleted member 62

I think BMF pays very fast sometimes within minutes. The fastest for me was 5minutes from BMF I couldn't believe how fast he could that be.I hope other site admins do same it will be very encouraging.

moh254

Credits
@moh254 I think it happens only if the admin is on a break and only Fergal take care of payments. Next time, before making a request, see if the admin is online or not and make request when he is online.
I always do that, in fact he snubbed my message twice and I had to send another message. But all in all, the site paid me and besides I didn't bother myself so much because I was sure I would be paid finally. I hope it won't happen next time.

Gabbar

Credits
It can happen as there are many members on the website and almost daily many make a request for payment. That's why I try to message him for payment only when he's online and never before or after that.

Credits
From my experience I can say,that Forum Coin and Beermoneyforum are really fast paying sites.I have received from this forums my payment very fast.

D

Deleted member 62

I agree with you forum coin pays as fast as possible too especially when the adim is online unless one didn't post properly for some comments then 50 ,coins will be dedicated and one have to make it again by. working to get to the minimum payout again. But aside that ones account will be credited without delay.

Gabbar

Credits
I think market street forum was paying quickly as well but it soon changed to dollar wise forum and than was closed down by the admin.

moh254

Credits
I think market street forum was paying quickly as well but it soon changed to dollar wise forum and than was closed down by the admin.
That site scammed me my 875 points. In fact it didn't even stay around for such a long time before scamming. I really fail to understand why he scammed us. He would have paid all the members first before going.

Kei

Credits
This should be between forumcoin and beer money forum for me. I must commend these sites for fast payment amongst other things. Within a day and most times just a couple of hours and I get paid.

Credits
From Beermoneyforum I was receiving my payment within couple of hours.It was really a fast paying site.From Forum Coin as well I have received my payment after a couple of hours ,I have asked for it.

ahmedo24

Credits
Beer money forum was also the fastest site that paid me within few hours but DG paid me with few minutes when I requested for payment the last time. Though faucets payment faster

Junrose123

Credits
I agree that beer money forum sites was one of the fastest payment processing site base on my experience since some sites takes about 3-4 days before we can the payment for our withdrawals. I have never experienced such any site next to this in terms of paying it's members.

moh254

Credits
I agree that beer money forum sites was one of the fastest payment processing site base on my experience since some sites takes about 3-4 days before we can the payment for our withdrawals. I have never experienced such any site next to this in terms of paying it's members.
3 to 4 business days is even less. Some sites go upto 8 days, remember how ffu used to keep is waiting. I'll never tire waiting for payment as long as the site is legit and has been around for some time.

ahmedo24

Credits
The most important thing is for the site to gain your trust, personally I can be patient as long as one month especially if the amount involved is big but it doesn't make any sense to delay payments like $10 for weeks

Credits
I think you are right about that; If a site is fast paying, then members will trust the site more, and when I started my activity in Beermoneyforum, then II was very surprised when I asked for cash out and received it within a couple of hours.