The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 108 more

[ LEGIT ] FaucetNews.xyz : Reviews Scam or Legit?

Yugocean

Credits
FaucetNews is a bitcoin faucet where you can claim satoshis, no joining required, just put your faucethub.io enabled BTC address, and start claiming.

Claim Rate : 24 Satoshi + 1 satoshi for link visit

Timer : 300 Minutes (5 hours)

Ways of earning : - Faucet claim by link click and captcha solving (Captcha is Coinhive by default, but you can change it to ReCaptcha or RainCaptcha)

Referral Commission: - 8%

Withdraw: - Faucethub (No fees, Automatic and Instant)

Pro and Con : You can claim only once in 5 hours, but even for one time you can claim 25 satoshi and get it instant into your faucethub account.

Claim at - FaucetNews

Gabbar

Credits
It looks like a very good faucet but sadly the referral earning isn't that much, still its a good option to earn some money from it.

ahmedo24

Credits
If the faucet has little or no ads available, the claim rate is not bad and there is no need to doubt the faucet since it pay direct to faucet hub micro wallet.

Gabbar

Credits
The fact that we can join it straight away and get our earnings straight into faucet hub is a plus and we can do better by making more claims daily.

johnywalker

Credits
What is the point when you can claim only once in 5 hours for as little as 25 satoshis, when you convert to USD it will be a fraction of cents. The reward is so small that I don't consider worth trying. It would have been great if we could claim every hour or even every 30 minutes.

Yugocean

Credits
I agree it is not a big thing, but still this is something, even once a day can be claimed when other faucets pays much less. 25 satoshi one time claim is no bad either. Just claim and leave.

Gabbar

Credits
I agree it is not a big thing, but still this is something, even once a day can be claimed when other faucets pays much less. 25 satoshi one time claim is no bad either. Just claim and leave.

So are you claiming from this faucet regularly. It's not bad but I actually feel tired working on different faucet.

Yugocean

Credits
Due to lack of time, I am not claiming regularly, however this is still a good amount as one can make a quick earn and leave till get another time to click.

Yugocean

Credits
You can include this too as it pays instantly, such faucets are actually for those who do not have much time to keep claiming, and still want to withdraw to their wallets.

Gabbar

Credits
Thanks, I will chck it out and if possible , I will join from your referral and try to make few claims daily and hope to do something with that.

Valor

Credits
Sounds interesting except that the claim refreshes after 5 hours. I can't see the link for this faucet you are referring to. I want to try this out and see if this is something I can remember to visit every after 5 hours.

Gabbar

Credits
I will have a look at this faucet in the coming week, Although these days all faucets have reduced the claim rate but still it will be nice to earn from it.

Yugocean

Credits
Sounds interesting except that the claim refreshes after 5 hours. I can't see the link for this faucet you are referring to. I want to try this out and see if this is something I can remember to visit every after 5 hours.
Thanks for information, links have been removed perhaps by admin, I don't know why they did that, thos effects MMO process.
Might have to ask them .

Valor

Credits
Thanks for information, links have been removed perhaps by admin, I don't know why they did that, thos effects MMO process.
Might have to ask them .
Please let me know if there is an existing link for this. I tried Googling it but it gave me more results. And I don't know which one to select.

Gabbar

Credits
I like to ask, Is it worth to work on this faucet? because I am on a few faucet but don't know what the outcome will be as I am not good with BTC.

chameli

Credits
If one claim is 25 satoshis and we can clain every 5 hours, I do not see a good earning opportunities on this faucet. I would not try any faucet where I cannot make at least 100 satoshis in a day.

Valor

Credits
This is already a good earning my dear. Most of the faucet only offer 1 satoshi per claim every 5 minutes. That is low compare to this mentioned faucet here.

Yugocean

Credits
This faucet is still available, interested person can still earn from it by going to it directly. Till we have the link problem restored, there is no reason to post link.