The Future Is Here!
Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 36 more

Favorite working device

Heatman

Credits
Most people that work online either use laptops or desktop computers or even android phones devices. Any of these devices helps one to carry out his or her online job activities perfectly. Personally, I'm a lot more comfortable working with either laptops or android phone devices because of the portability it offers. It can literally help me work at any place and anytime without getting worried about moving the device.

What's your favorite working device?

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
Most people that work online either use laptops or desktop computers or even android phones devices. Any of these devices helps one to carry out his or her online job activities perfectly. Personally, I'm a lot more comfortable working with either laptops or android phone devices because of the portability it offers. It can literally help me work at any place and anytime without getting worried about moving the device.

What's your favorite working device?
I do not use any type of mobile device to surf the internet. I started out on desktops and swore I would never use anything else, then I went to a laptop, and have been using a laptop ever since. This laptop is 3-5 years old, and if it makes it to the end of the year, then I may buy a new one.

maestro

Credits
I get way cheaper data service on my Blackberry so that is the device to do my online jobs whenever I'm out of the house. But I prefer using my laptop when in my apartment cause I find it easy when multitasking.

DGStaff

DG Staff
Staff member
Credits
I get way cheaper data service on my Blackberry so that is the device to do my online jobs whenever I'm out of the house. But I prefer using my laptop when in my apartment cause I find it easy when multitasking.
I would not be able to do that, with all the typing that has to be done, then doing it all on mobile/phone would not be an efficent process, in fact, I type much slower on a phone, then I could on a desktop or laptop, and if I am going to do anything, then it would most likely be on the laptop, however, I still can monitor other sites via my phone, however, I do not do anything more than some site surfing, and monitoring, thats it.

maestro

Credits
I'm pretty much used to my phone so typing is just as easy as on my laptop. But I cant use my phone on some sites cause I don't get some options so that's when the laptop comes in handy.

Kieranlewix

Credits
I prefer using my laptop for all my online work. Ever since I lost my modem, I use my android phone's internet connection via hotspot to access the internet on my laptop. It is also convenient for me because using my laptop, I can moderate my website. That forms the bulk of my earnings.

Hova

Credits
I'm currently using a Samsung Galaxy J7+ smartphone which I got last year at a promo for a fair price. It has a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. The 2.4GHz octa-core processor and the 4GB of RAM handles really well the multitasking that I require to do everything. It runs on Android 7.0 and is powered by a 3000mAh non removable battery so it lasts longer than you would imagine.

KellyGeo

Credits
I prefer working with laptops more than desktop computers because of its portable nature. I don't like being held in one place when I'm working and this is the case with working using desktop computers. I would love using mobile devices but as a result of some site not being mobile friendly, makes me prefer laptops.

Hova

Credits
When I'm not on my Samsung smartphone, I'm always working on my Sony VAIO Pro 13 notebook. It is pretty light so I can carry it all over the place. It runs on Intel's new Core i7 Haswell processor which makes it really good for doing my online jobs. Also the longer battery life is a plus.

KellyGeo

Credits
I prefer using my laptop for all my online work. Ever since I lost my modem, I use my android phone's internet connection via hotspot to access the internet on my laptop. It is also convenient for me because using my laptop, I can moderate my website. That forms the bulk of my earnings.
That's one good strategy of utilizing your internet connection. Instead of getting stressed up and looking for the possibility of buying a new modem, you can easily convert your Android phone internet Hotspot into a wifi connection for your laptop and use it for any kind of online task. I must confess that I do this sometimes when I have no fund to subscribe my modem.

KellyGeo

Credits
When I'm not on my Samsung smartphone, I'm always working on my Sony VAIO Pro 13 notebook. It is pretty light so I can carry it all over the place. It runs on Intel's new Core i7 Haswell processor which makes it really good for doing my online jobs. Also the longer battery life is a plus.
I have never used any Sony products before apart from my Television years back. All these tech of trending times with Sony products being among them, I still haven't found myself getting attracted to buying one. Tell me a little more about this product "Sony VAIO Pro 13 notebook".

Kieranlewix

Credits
That's one good strategy of utilizing your internet connection. Instead of getting stressed up and looking for the possibility of buying a new modem, you can easily convert your Android phone internet Hotspot into a wifi connection for your laptop and use it for any kind of online task. I must confess that I do this sometimes when I have no fund to subscribe my modem.
Sometimes I even use my phone for my online jobs. To be honest, I type much faster using my phone's key pad than when I'm typing on my keyboard. I didn't really have much practice with typing using my PC, so I've had to improvise and learn to use my phone instead. When I was building my site, I had to rely on my PC, but now, I can perform all my administrative duties using my android device and that's certainly an advantage.

Hova

Credits
My brother gave it to me after he got a new one. Well,it still runs on it's original windows 8, I don't know why I can't bring myself to updating it to windows 10. It has a full HD touchscreen display which makes it the best machine I've ever used (I swear to God or whatever deity that may guide me). The display is also very similar to Sony’s TV technology.

KellyGeo

Credits
Sometimes I even use my phone for my online jobs. To be honest, I type much faster using my phone's key pad than when I'm typing on my keyboard. I didn't really have much practice with typing using my PC, so I've had to improvise and learn to use my phone instead. When I was building my site, I had to rely on my PC, but now, I can perform all my administrative duties using my android device and that's certainly an advantage.
The reason why I think that one gets faster using Android devices to type when working online is for the fact that one is always with it. The longer you type with a particular device, the more chances of getting used to it and as such it makes you get faster typing it out write ups using it. This is practically the start of my life when it comes to being fast with typing using my phone devices. I can easily close my eyes and type out a few words because I already know the spacing of the typing key pad.

NoviceNinja

Credits
When it comes to working, my favorite device would be my Dell laptop. I can never imagine a day without it. This device is my bread and butter in earning money online and sometimes even offline. I religiously saved up money to get a decent spec-ed laptop to perform tasks that require high CPU processing and multitasking. For personal usage, I would go with my Samsung phone, it's much easier to read and watch videos on it, and of course, it's more mobile, and the battery lasts longer too.

Hova

Credits
I completely know the feeling @NoviceNinja. The satisfaction you get after working your butt off and saving money just to buy a laptop to work online. I also got mine a few months ago and it was the best feeling in the world imo.

NoviceNinja

Credits
I completely know the feeling @NoviceNinja. The satisfaction you get after working your butt off and saving money just to buy a laptop to work online. I also got mine a few months ago and it was the best feeling in the world imo.
Yes, isn't it great? The feeling you get once you have owned something out of your sweat and hard work. One of the best feelings in the world. I still won't buy an iPhone though, haha!