Digital Global℠ Forum

Register
Join
+ 115 more

Fewer People are Buying Bitcoins

NoviceNinja

Credits
wbu0gcaodxq37slbj1sv.jpg

I read an article saying that fewer and fewer people are now investing in the Bitcoin cryptocurrency. I am not sure about this, but one thing that might discourage them from spending is because of its volatility. The price of Bitcoins has had its highs and lows, going through several cycles of skyrocketing and then plummeting, cited by some as bubbles and busts. During its history BTC has been surmounting new heights, only to experience a massive drop straight after. Its value is irregular, shifting quickly and drastically, which may produce vital financial damage to an impulsive investor.

I have never invested in Bitcoin and I do not have any plans of doing so anytime soon. How about you guys, have you invested in Bitcoins recently?

Last edited by a moderator:

ahmedo24

Credits
I have not really invested in bitcoin but i have worked on sites that reward or pay in bitcoins, so far i have earned about $200 worth of bitcoin exchanged it to my local currency successfully. I am willing to buy more if I have excess cash cos investing in bitcoin requires patience as it price is volatile.

Credits
I have not really invested in bitcoin but i have worked on sites that reward or pay in bitcoins, so far i have earned about $200 worth of bitcoin exchanged it to my local currency successfully. I am willing to buy more if I have excess cash cos investing in bitcoin requires patience as it price is volatile.
I thought I heard something on the news that a big business was getting into Bitcoin or some type of cryptocurrency, however, I am not sure which business it was, however, cryptocurrency will never be the future if is looking more like an investment as I do not see why any big business would want to accept cryptocurrency as part of their payment process since it is so volatile.

ahmedo24

Credits
I thought I heard something on the news that a big business was getting into Bitcoin or some type of cryptocurrency, however, I am not sure which business it was, however, cryptocurrency will never be the future if is looking more like an investment as I do not see why any big business would want to accept cryptocurrency as part of their payment process since it is so volatile.
You are right, only very few business owners who feel they gamble the game at their own risk are adopting, I don't advise it for new business or paying forum as it stands at the moment due to it fall in price recently

Heatman

Credits
View attachment 63

I read an article saying that fewer and fewer people are now investing in the Bitcoin cryptocurrency. I am not sure about this, but one thing that might discourage them from spending is because of its volatility. The price of Bitcoins has had its highs and lows, going through several cycles of skyrocketing and then plummeting, cited by some as bubbles and busts. During its history BTC has been surmounting new heights, only to experience a massive drop straight after. Its value is irregular, shifting quickly and drastically, which may produce vital financial damage to an impulsive investor.

I have never invested in Bitcoin and I do not have any plans of doing so anytime soon. How about you guys, have you invested in Bitcoins recently?
For the record, it's the cost of Bitcoin that makes most people have second thoughts in investing in the digital currency. Looking the price of Bitcoin at around $7k - $8k, not everyone can actually afford to make such investments and those that actually can would be very weary of losing such a huge amount of money should there be a serious shake in the cryptocurrency.

We all know that it's the volatile nature of the cryptocurrency that gives investors the opportunity to make good money from Bitcoin. Now, what happens when you have invested and the volatile impact of cryptocurrency goes to the negative side and you end up losing a great deal of money.

ahmedo24

Credits
For the record, it's the cost of Bitcoin that makes most people have second thoughts in investing in the digital currency. Looking the price of Bitcoin at around $7k - $8k, not everyone can actually afford to make such investments and those that actually can would be very weary of losing such a huge amount of money should there be a serious shake in the cryptocurrency.

We all know that it's the volatile nature of the cryptocurrency that gives investors the opportunity to make good money from Bitcoin. Now, what happens when you have invested and the volatile impact of cryptocurrency goes to the negative side and you end up losing a great deal of money.
That is the more reason while government of federations do not want to accept it as legal currency. Those who have the mind to bear the loss in case it occurs are the ones investing in it. The only secret in it is that you don't wait for much or higher increases before you sell it of, personally if I have 30 % increament I dispose it. It more like HYIP

Heatman

Credits
That is the more reason while government of federations do not want to accept it as legal currency. Those who have the mind to bear the loss in case it occurs are the ones investing in it. The only secret in it is that you don't wait for much or higher increases before you sell it of, personally if I have 30 % increament I dispose it. It more like HYIP
I will say that it's more of the issue of having control and influence over cryptocurrency - Bitcoin that makes government have strong avarice towards digital currency and vehemently refuse to accept its value and usage in their various countries. The issue of tax returns is very important to all government and with cryptocurrency - Bitcoin designed not be taxed is very scary and threatening to government existence. So, it's why they don't agree to it at all.

ahmedo24

Credits
I will say that it's more of the issue of having control and influence over cryptocurrency - Bitcoin that makes government have strong avarice towards digital currency and vehemently refuse to accept its value and usage in their various countries. The issue of tax returns is very important to all government and with cryptocurrency - Bitcoin designed not be taxed is very scary and threatening to government existence. So, it's why they don't agree to it at all.
That is very correct, considering the nature of bitcoin and the aim of it launch do any think there is any possibility of harmonise between these cryptocurrencies and government of federations in terms of tax return and monitoring

Heatman

Credits
That is very correct, considering the nature of bitcoin and the aim of it launch do any think there is any possibility of harmonise between these cryptocurrencies and government of federations in terms of tax return and monitoring
Well, from the looks of things at the moment, I seriously doubt it would be possible to have any harmony between cryptocurrencies and government of countries where they are not recognized.

The underlying problem is that there is no harmony between fiat currency and cryptocurrency, so how can the government agree to accept the cryptocurrency when it doesn't have common ground with fiat currency?

Credits
I follow the trends on Bitcoin daily because I want to invest in Bitcoin but it like people are moving away from it recently due to price fluctuations. It never stable enough for one to decided before it falls back again. With a situation like this it wouldn't be easy to invest on such.Any one invested in ripple just of recent can Ripple be invested in now?

Credits
There always were price fluctuations of the Bitcoin.Those are the moments,the traders are waiting for.That way many people are making forune out of cryptocurrencies.I have never investe din Ri[pples,though I have read that some members did.Though you never know,how the value of the cryptocurrncies will change in the future.

johnywalker

Credits
The reason why fewer people are buying bitcoins is because the price is so high that they cannot afford to buy bitcoins. Instead of buying bitcoins they are buying other crypto currencies. Ripple for instance is going strong, the transaction volume has increased. A couple of months ago, it was the second largest crypto currency after bitcoins based on the transaction volume.

Heatman

Credits
The reason why fewer people are buying bitcoins is because the price is so high that they cannot afford to buy bitcoins. Instead of buying bitcoins they are buying other crypto currencies. Ripple for instance is going strong, the transaction volume has increased. A couple of months ago, it was the second largest crypto currency after bitcoins based on the transaction volume.
Exactly! You are absolutely correct with that assertion on the price of Bitcoin being the main reason why most people or few people are buying it at the moment because they simply can't afford to buy the coin. It's so expensive that buying only 1 Bitcoin would be considered making a heavy investment. So, just like you pointed out, instead of investing in Bitcoin, people now choose other cryptocurrency to invest in.

Yugocean

Credits
Due to less investment this year, BTC price is now below 7k USD, it reaches there some time but dropped fast. People are moving to currencies which they earn for staking instead of minimng. Now only BTC faucets like Freebitco.in are working because they pay for keeping.

ahmedo24

Credits
Any one who will be willing to invest in bitcoin may likely smile in few months or years to come,if he or she will be patient. Due to low investment in it and pulling out of some investors makes the coin to lost it value from $19k to around $7k now. It is hopeful to rise soonest when more people invest in it.

Yugocean

Credits
BTC can gain or lose, it depends on market. People are investing, but only invest with real money will keep bitcoin in such condition unless there is wide acceptance in market.

Junrose123

Credits
I think that is why people are not buying some bitcoins is because of the uncertainty of bitcoins in terms of its price and value. Everyday it changes the price, it sometime goes up while sometimes goes down.

ahmedo24

Credits
It a coin that is programmed not to have fixed price, the fluctuations open room for investors, I am sure if it get a global acceptance the value will be fixed and if will fluctuate it will be insignificant, if this happens bitcoin may witnessed lost in value cos number of investors will decrease.

Kei

Credits
The reason people are less likely to purchase I think is because of how volatile it is. However, this is the feature that investors look for. The time frame when they can buy and sell is when the coin drops and rises. If you look at the stock exchange you'll know that stability is only to some extent.

moh254

Credits
Its because bitcoin isn't stable and keeps in changing its value oftenly. As we're speaking I don't know its current value. People fear going at a loss, buying bitcoin at high amount and maybe its value will depreciate.